Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Hannah K.
Bath
I don't agree with the straight form of the file. It is harsh on the corner of nails and butchers. I always buy this type of product curved like a boomerang
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
These are bomb, they get it done fast. Leaves a bit of a mess but hey my nails look all fixed up after I finish the job. These are cheap and are a cool dupe
Natasha J.
Charlotte, NC
I buy these because they are low cost and disposable. I don't do my nails often and I hate keeping these around because they go full quickly. They are good.
mikell m.
Walled Lake
They are a decent file to use when you are in a hurry or not really trying to keep up on your nails I would reccomend getting a more expensive file otherwise
Joanna E.
Toms Brook, VA
Hate love relationship. They do the job and work but I dislike it when they snap. They're good for their price but I wish they would make them a bit thicker.
Deb S.
Celina, OH
This is a product I can't give a good review. They pull and snag as you file. They are flimsy and break. I have tried this before but I do not recommend it.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
These are a good tool for someone who wants to give themselves an at home manicures. They are inexpensive. The can be found at walmart in the beauty section.
Candis J.
Arlington, TX
These Emory boards are affordable and work for cleaning up my manicure. I like that they are thin and you can handle them easier than the bigger versions.
Lieta W.
Phila, PA
Very useful nail files. I use them for my cats too when I trim their nails! They do not cost much either and you get a good amount of use out of each one.
Diondra E.
I used these so much and it really helps with troubling nails. I love to use these on my sister's and aunt for a spa day! Then continue to paint my nails.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon