Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Jazz D.
Gold Hill, OR
I carry them with me to keep my nails in check for work. Working at the hospital your hands and nails need to look clean and tides and these files make it easy.
Jeannie G.
Bear Creek, NC
I always use the trim emry boards for my finger nails because they hold up so much better than any other brand. I always have a couple in my purse just in case.
Dulce F.
Phoenix , AZ
These kind of don't really work. I do use them for emergencies like my nail broke and I have a sharp point I need to file, but all in all done really like these
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
This product is awesome will buy it again soon works really well and cheap in price if you like quality product would recommend to everybody purchase at walmart
Cynthia D.
BOWIE, MD
Great compact Emory board. I love how this Emory board comes in a multi pack. The cone is it bend easily in the middle. Not sure if anyone else experience that.
Amairani F.
Austin, TX
These work great for touch ups on the go due to their size and weight. If you are going to file all of your nails, you may want to get a more sturdy nail file.
Julie S.
Tucson, AZ
They are very easy to store. Definitely worth the price and last a decent amount of uses. They aren't cheap to where they'll break unless you try folding them.
Jasmine S.
Los Angeles
I really don’t use this but when I do it’s so good. Like there kind of the expensive one just in two I bought mines in cvs like there just there and I eat them
Lexo R.
Thonotosassa, FL
They are the cheap kind, but still great quality. They work for months at a time and they come with enough to leave one everywhere so you're never without one
Jordan N.
Frisco, TX
I love this file because it is very affordable and they work very well. The fact that is comes with so many really helps me, since I always end up losing them.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon