Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Kara W.
Paris, KY
They're a little too coarse for me to use on my natural nails, so I'll be switching it up and trying something different next time I buy some. They're cheap, which is nice...just not exactly what I need.
Jessie A.
I love how hard these are my nails are so thick and they get the job done! And it's not such a struggle! And they last a good probably 7 to 10 uses doing all fingers at once!
Jessica E.
Lagrange, GA
These work really well and are very cheap. They're great for when you're on the go and can just throw a few in your purse. They're very easy to use and are one of the basics for having great nails
Yakay W.
Rock Hill, SC
I always pick up a pack of these every time I see them because you can never have too many nail files! You also get so many in a pack for so cheap that it's a great buy.
Kelly L.
Midway Park, NC
This product doest exactly what is needed. It files down my nails easily and quickly. Each emery board is small so you get about one use with each board. But with 40 boards that means 40 uses!
Belynda B.
Mountain Grove, MO
I keep these stashed all over the place!! Bedside, purse, car, office, end table in the tv room and all bathrooms! My mom taught me at a young age to take care of my hands, momma knows!!
Brittany T.
Oregon city, OR
Nice grade of file. Able to get the length and smoothness I want with little effort. Lasts a long time. I would definitely use this brand again. Very easy to use.
Sally C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
best nail files ever. So tiny and so good for just throwing in your bag and filing your nails whenever you need to! Would recommend because they are so great and so cheap.
Maisha e.
Dublin, CA
these board are not the best but they do get the job done for a little bang on the buck. Sure there are more pricer ones but if going to be frugal these are not bad at all.
Emily B.
Cincinnati, OH
Cheap files that usually only last one or two uses but they get the job done and smooth out the edges.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon