Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I love the multiple packs and the good deals that you can find on nail files. This brand is very common and can be found at Target and Walmart. These are simple and easy to use and I would repurchase these files.
Madeline C.
These are great for on the go! I like to keep them around my house because I have a bad habit of breaking my nails. These files are super small and light! They are a good roughness to take the sharp edges of my broken nail away, but also not harm it anymore. The only thing I would want better is the structural integrity of the files. They tend to bend and break on me.
Hannah H.
Vallejo, CA
These are good if you need something quick and cheap to keep for on the go or emergencies, but they are definitely not great for using over long periods of time or for doing an entire manicure or pedicure, they would take forever. You definitely get what you pay for because they are cheap files, but at least they are affordable and work in a pinch.
Amanda P.
Its a simple product but its a good tool for a quick nail or toe file job and don't cost to much and it won't take up tons of room anywhere or in your purse easy peasy bam your done!
Maria S.
Roseville, MN
Good for a quick file and cheap. They don’t last too long. I get mine from Sally Beauty Supply. I find all the emery boards deteriorate pretty quickly so these are worth what you pay.
Morgan F.
Texarkana , AR
I’ve used this brand for years! My grandma taught me how to file my nails when I was younger with this brand so it’s all I’ve ever known and it always has done a fantastic job!
Adeeba K.
These are very good to stash around anywhere since there are enough in a pack to leave in the bedside drawer, office desk, my bag, etc. Do note that these are flimsy and get water damaged very quickly in case of rain or water spills, etc. Good for a nail biter like me, though, so I can file instead of bite when I get a snag!
Jenny M.
Gastonia , NC
This is the brand I usually go for because it's very efficient and very affordable. I usually pick up a pack maybe once a year considering they come with many to a pack and you can use each a few times.
Timber c.
maryville
I mean is there a better value? I misplace my dukes or use them so much I need replacements... I’m a former/recovering nail biter lol and I have to have these to ease my ocd when I have an uneven nails.
Whitney R.
Visalia, CA
Great emery board, I love that it has a more abrasive side and a lighter buffing side. These should be the only files used on the natural nail plate to protect your nails. If you use a harsher file you risk removing too many "layers" of your natural nail which may result in trauma. These are perfect for prepping nmyour nails for gel nails.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon