Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
I think I have like 10 of these in my purse right now. I love the price and quality of these. I never purchase anything else cause really when something works stick with it!
Ariel P.
El Cajon, CA
I like them, although I wish they came in more fun designs. They get the job done, though. Plus, I did just see that they offer them in pink here on the Influenster app. They last forever too! If you buy a pack, it will last you for years.
Jenell O.
Tulsa, OK
Love these guys. I pick them up from the dollar store. There's a ton (20) in each pack so I don't feel guilty about disposing of them. They don't tear up my nails. I usually have one of these in my purse, one by my bed, and one in the bathroom. If I get a little snag these will take care of it.
Loreana P.
Orlando, FL
Easy to carry around and they do the job but they don't really last that long. I'm only able to use them a few times before they go bad. I don't think they're completely worth what they cost. I would try some other filer next time
Anne-Marie R.
These aren't the best quality but they are thin, fit in my purse well, and always work well. These have been used by my mother and I for years and I will continue to use them as they always work
Mary W.
Rossville, GA
I always buy these when I need an emery board. They last longer than the cheaper ones, and work as well as the more expensive ones. I keep one in my purse, makeup bag, and bathroom at all times.
Nathasha V.
San Diego, CA
I have a little packet of these that I use because there might be nothing else around. These are okay. They'll get the job done but I feel like they might be a little harsh. This is pretty much a piece of sandpaper cut into a file. Maybe it's not but it does look like so.
Courtney M.
Potosi, MO
The versatility of Trim Emery boards is unbeatable. It far surpasses the competition in both quality and price. They are great to keep at home, and on the go! From DIY manicures, to maintaining a salon mani/pedi, to using these on the little ones, they always perform!
Courtney T.
 These are very flimsy. I only like to use these on in a crunch of money. Great price point but it just is so flimsy to work with. Amazing if you're in a crunch or just need something cheap real fast. But not my go to choice at all.
Ashley F.
Maysville, NC
Just as good as all the "higher" name brands. Don't bend or break, durable to get both hands done a time or two before needing to be trashed. Price is better than name brands which makes this a top choice for me.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon