Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Giana F.
TURLOCK, CA
I absolutely love these nail files. Not only are they cheap, they are so much better than any $7+ 3 sided file I have ever bought. My Grandmother started with them and now I absolutely love them. I highly recommend them to anyone who has soft nails from acrylics.
Tiffany C.
Phoenix, AZ
I use it every day! I have so many I never run out of them! I use it all the time. Whenever I have a chipped nail or something snags my nail it's easy to just file it down. I have enough to share! Every one should try!
Sam O.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite brand of emery boards. They stay gritty for a very long time. They can be a little flimsy but that doesn't bother me too much. I also like the thin edges to clean up my nails after I've painted them.
Kristina B.
Charlotte, NC
Product is a good purchase for the price. I purchased them at Walmart. The boards are a little coarse but over time I find that they worked more efficiently. I've used the product before and probably will purchase them again. I recommended them to my sister and she has used them before as well.
Karen L.
San mateo, CA
I keep these with me wherever I go. They are affordable and easy to put in every purse, in the car, and at home. They are not very durable but get the job done if you break a nail or need to quickly file a nail.
Jalean D.
Bronx, NY
These are good disposable nail fillers. I am completely obsessed with filling my nails and I recently purchased these fillers because they were cheap. They start to bend and break after a period of time. You cannot file as fast or hard as youd like.
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Reliable and effective! Sometimes there things that are just exactly what we need :) Hopefully it works for others as well as its worked for us many years..Always been very affordable!
Carise Z.
Parma, OH
I've always bought these and they've never failed me. Great brand and a great value! They work just as good as the more expensive ones I grabs couple packs here and there from Walmart. They even work great on my husbands abnormally thick toenails.
Cruz S.
Santa Rosa, TX
This product I love using because since I'm a student in the dental field I want to keep them short. I just file and leave them even I tend to buy several since my nails get strong if I keep them taken care of. I will buy them again because they are a good price and good quiality.
Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
I think I have like 10 of these in my purse right now. I love the price and quality of these. I never purchase anything else cause really when something works stick with it!
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon