Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Katelyn N.
Not as sharp, so I don't run the risk of slicing myself or a friend. I usually use emery boards made for acrylic, but whenever I buy boards from non nail-salons I usually head for this brand. I got mine online. Probably would but it again. It gets the job done!
Lauren O.
AWFUL!! Do not recommend this product. The only pro is the price is very affordable, the travel size is adorable and the amount that it comes with. Doesn't shape or file my nails and peels off easily. Very Cheap and does not work! Do Not Buy! Wish it worked better and was designed nicer.
Chaselynn B.
Nashville, TN
I love these! They are small enough to hold easily in your hand, but are still large enough to shape your nails. They stay rough for a long time, but plenty come in a pack in case you lose one or want a fresh file. They are so convenient to use that I keep one in my bathroom, backpack, and desk at work. I love that this brand of files is consistent. I always know they will work on my nails when I buy a new pack.
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC
cheap and gets the job done. there is nothing worse than a snagged nail!
that is why i carry these little gems in my bag for a quick and easy go to fix! they are compact and tough as nails to get the job done quick and keeps your paws looking great!
Melissa B.
Trim Emery boards are a must have for my manicure kit. I don't bother with steel or glass boards. They either tear at my nails and cause cracking, or they degrade and no longer work effectively, which is money down the drain. These are disposable and you get so many! The grit is perfect for natural nails. I never experience cracks or peeling.
Haley P.
Vinton, VA
You can't beat the price of these, and the quality is great too. Emery boards are pretty standard, but these seem to last longer than other brands I have tried. They are very easy for anyone to use. I buy them frequently, but they last long enough that I don't have to that often.
Madi M.
I use these but they're very cheap. So if you are on the go and keep a few in your bag it's perfect! I've gotten these before. I got these at target. They're such a good deal for the price! I would definitely recommend these to others.
Genevieve C.
Charlotte, NC
These are so thin that over time, these break, but these are more effective than the metal nail files. These are cheap and effective. I buy mine at Target. I have gone through so many of these but ok okay with that. It's worth it.
Sarah M.
Phoenix, AZ
These nail file boards are perfect to take on a trip or throw in your purse. I used them to soften my corners and really give my nails a great shape. They are the most durable but they last awhile and get the job done! They also have dual sided effects with a more rough surface on one side and a bit smoother on the other.
Hannah S.
Davenport, FL
These are probably the only emery boards that I use. I like them better than others because I've noticed that other brands wear down after a few uses. Very good value for how many files you get. Frequently buy these and would definitely recommend to others.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon