Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Evalice A.
Fort Worth, TX
Best quality, last a long time and are super durable. Can be rough with these filers and they keep their shape and durability. Precise and shape my nails perfectly
Cecilia G.
Prospect Hts, IL
I do not have close to perfect nails but I am striving to have better looking nails (I have a bad habit of biting my nails). With these emery boards, not only do they prevent me from biting my nails, but they are in a convenient size to allow for me to carry in my purse! They are very convenient and for those who share this horrible habit it is good to try doing something different to your nails than to have them in your mouth :)
Priscilla G.
Chula Vista, CA
Let's get down to the point, I buy these because they come in a large quantity per pack but to be very honest about them... they don't hold up very well. I understand that they are made to be disposable but I can barely manage to use one on just ONE hand before it goes out, most of the time I'm using a total of 3 of these boards to file nails on both hands.
Leta S.
Spring valley , CA
This brand is good for its products! It’s a great price and I’m always finding deals for it. It works well and the quality is good. The price is great and it works well. I usually buy a couple at a time when I am at the store
Jordan A.
Broadway, NC
Very inexpensive pack of 40 emery boards that work wonderfully. They're a bit abrasive, which is what I personally look for in my nail files. I keep a few tucked away in my bag that way if I chip a nail I can fix it easily on the go! Definitely an item I suggest to people & my friends know they can always grab an emery board from me :)
Jamie R.
Buchanan, TN
I love these files. They are cheaply priced and perform very well. I like that I'm able to find them easily at our local drugstores. I use these even for my kids.
Hannah W.
Pembroke, MA
I bought these in bulk so I can have one in my car, purse, wallet etc. They're great for on the go if you chip a nail. It's so annoying when a broken nail catches on clothing. The only con is that they don't last long, but they're inexpensive so what would you expect. I would recommend these for purchase!
Erin H.
These nail files get the job done, but they are not my favorite for a couple reasons. They are somewhat flimsy, so they can be bent easily. THey are also pretty slim, which makes it hard to keep your nail on the file during filing. I would recommend them, but only if no other brand is available.
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
I have purchased these nail files a few times. They are not my favorites, I prefer the ones with 4 different surfaces for filing, buffing, and shine but those are sometimes hard to find. I think these are a good deal for the price and they are cheap enough that I can keep one in my desk, one in my bag etc etc. and I can throw them out and replace them after a few uses when they get worn down.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
These emery boards work well and are a great price for the amount that you get. Each pack has 20 in there and they last for longer than just one use. Both sides are different, so you can choose which coarseness you need. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon