Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Meg S.
Salem, NH
I don't think you can really go wrong with a basic nail file. I keep one in my purse, one in my school bag, and even one in my work bag. You never know when you'll need one.
Ana L.
These guys file down very good! If you are not looking for a multipack I believe they sell them in sets of 2. They are affordable and good to file your nails and easy to use
Bethany C.
Dallas, TX
My favorite emery boards! Cheap and easy to use, so that's a win-win! I like the thin boards better than the thick cushioned ones because it's easier to file in the corners.
Alexandra R.
Hamilton
I'm more old school than anything so I love these older nail files, even though because of how thin they are if thrown in purse it might snap in half but they are perfect đź‘Ś
Ashley K.
Colville, WA
Nice when your on the go just toss them in your purse or bag, I used some my grandma had, They work really good for about 20 seconds then the file smooths down and you have to use a different spot
Carliebostek
Marietta, GA
These emery boards do the job, but that is it. If you choose to use these on a regular basis then you will see why they sell 40 at a time. These are cheep both in price and quality. For the person that is working themselves up to a good manicure this is a good first step.
Nicole D.
Does the trick in a pinch. But, they are thin and flimsy. Not my favorite, however, they get the job done and are small enough to be stored anywhere...purse, pocket, etc.
Alison H.
Lebanon, OR
Works well. I like that they are easily replaced for sanitary reasons. I prefer to have quality products that can be frequently changed out for nails than expensive files I am sad to dispose of.
Patresea P.
Atlanta, GA
Great product. It's easy to use and most of all affordable. I picked these up at my local Walmart. And I'm sure to buy these again. They keep my nails looking lit!
Chris S.
Tallulah , La
Trim Quality Emery Boards are just what you need to get the job done. I have used them throughout the years. Good product for the money. You will not regret the purchase, it's a great value.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon