Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Kate O.
These are great! The files are great to do any shape of nail that you want! They definitely are great compared to other alternatives that I have purchased at either Sally's or walmart
christina o.
Highland , CA
Good but they break easily. It's more of a " one hand done deal " It does get somewhat the job done but it does at the same time doesn't. It breaks easily so you have to be careful.
Daylene R.
Riverside, CA
These always do the job for me! They make my nails to a pretty good shape! Especially on the go if I break a nail I just pop out my emery board from from Trim and we got a fixed nail on the go!
Heather H.
Adel
If you purchase a cheap nail trimmer, these nail files will come in handy. They quickly file away any ragged nail edge left behind by your trimmers and shape the nail nicely.
Erica R.
These are good basic nail files. It's good that you can buy a large amount of them so you can keep them everywhere just in case you ever need a new file. Good value for the price.
Rebecca H.
Spring Valley, IL
I don't file my nails very often but these are what I use when I do. They are very affordable and perfect to have on hand in a nail crisis. Very easy to use, even for children. Would recommend to a friend.
Rachel A.
Tallahassee, FL
Durable and easy to use. Get the perfect shape every time . Doesn't leave my nails rough or anything of the sort. I always buy these because multiple come in a pack and I have a lot to last me a long while
Sabrina V.
Keyser
These nail files are cheap but get the job done. They are definitely worth the little bit of money you spend on them. I definitely recommend these for the fact that they are inexpensive and work great
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
Last forever!!! I only use Trim nail files! Super affordable and last forever! I always get a bulk pack and I swear I can go almost a year before looking into purchasing more.
Gina L.
Plantation
These are great emery boards. These are durable and help me get to that perfect shape when I'm doing my own manicure and pedicure. They are long lasting and super affordable.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon