Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Regina D.
Springdale, AR
I like these nail files because they are so thin and they bend easily. I don't like tbe really thick ones that don't bend, I always over file with those, So I think this is more of a personal preference. And the price is really great, too!
Megan P.
Ashland , KY
These are the best nail files I've ever used when serious filing is needed. They work on acrylics and natural nails ! To beat it all you can buy them from the dollar store and are super affordable . Great for shaping and hang nails.
Amber W.
falling waters
The price is part of the reason i bought them but the quality limits how long they last especially up against rough and thick nails. Its definitely nice with the amount that come in so its not a big deal when one get worn out.
Te'Ashia W.
Hull, GA
Trim nail files are a necessity for me. Sometimes the clippers don't get the shape that I want, so I go behind it with the nail file to get my desired shape. These are inexpensive and you can find them at just about any location.
Christine W.
I’ve bought these nail files for years. They’re very cheap and work well. I use them for my nails and have some set aside to use for my invisible aligners. I buy a nail buffer separately. These won’t last a long time, but I’ve never had a nail file that does!
Heather T.
Scottsboro, Alabama
Great bang for your buck! You have enough to keep one anywhere you might be....boat, car, plane, etc. although I find these more abrasive than other brands, I do prefer to use these on my toenails and not my fingernails
Samantha B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have always used these Emory boards. They’re a basic essential product for home manicures. A very cheap option with high quality. I would recommend these to a friend and I will continue to repurchase
Denise C.
Great Neck , NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
These are a good nail file in terms of grit- they do file down your nails well. However, I find they’re a bit flimsy. I prefer a thicker nail file. These are a great value, though, which I appreciate!
Allison M.
Ayer
I love these cheap nail files. My nails grow long and fast, I find myself filing them to a reasonable length almost twice a week. Nail files are kind of a one time use thing for me, by the time I'm done the file is ready for the trash. Using the trim files I don't have to feel bad throwing away after a use because they aren't expensive and a package will usually last a month or two.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I love the multiple packs and the good deals that you can find on nail files. This brand is very common and can be found at Target and Walmart. These are simple and easy to use and I would repurchase these files.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon