Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Arislady V.
Lawrence, MA
The product is good to get the job done.But if you miss place it, it brakes easily. Also the material is kinda weak.a good thing about it is it gets the job done. I bought mine at Walgreens.
Ambyr L.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have about a billion of these files around. They are cheap, work well, and last a while. Plus, they're thin enough to not take up room in my purse, but firm enough to really file my nails.
jane n.
These files do the job for the best price. They don’t separate like some cheaper brands do - I like to tuck them in my purse, console of my car and over night bags! I buy these at Walmart 😃
Hannah H.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I am never without these! They are extremely affordable and there are so many in a pack, what's not to love? I keep them in my purse, bathroom, desk etc. they last a long time. Great for a quick shape up or to fix a broken nail.
Angie J.
Best emery boards out there. You get a ton of them for very little money. I always keep a couple packs of these at home as well as my desk at work for if I break a nail.
And you can basically find these at any drugstore.
Alex R.
Tempe, AZ
I've never tried any other emery boards for my nails but I feel like these do the job just fine! They last a long time as well. I can use the same file for up to like 4 manicures! Not to mention the price is unbeatable
Alana H.
Brooklyn, NY
Although these are nice quality they tend to start peeling a lot after a while. I still would recommend them but not to someone who has a problem with buying new ones from time to time. :)
stacia r.
Marble, MN
When you need a nail file in every purse, drawer, car and any other place you are during the day make sure you get a lot at a great price! Trim works great and is well worth the money! Recommend to anyone with nails.
Kayli L.
North Branch, MN
Great files. Nothing fancy needed to file down your nails. Cheap and gets the job done. Easy to use. Worth the money and would recommend to others needing something to file their nails.
Megyn W.
Ames, IA
I didn’t buy the 40 pack, just one two pack and they work great! Low priced and get the job done. I had been using glass nail files and these are so much better. Worth the price you pay.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon