Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Morgan H.
Saint Louis, MO
These mail boards weren't bad, I may have beem a little rough with them and they bended if I pressed too hard while using them. I actually prefer to use the 4 sided ones from Dollar Tree that include a buffer and shiner.
Kazia T.
Riverdale, GA
They’re good for a one time per file use. I bought them to just easily pull a fresh one out of the back while on the go. I dont think it’s necessary to buy a fancy one. I use them when taking off my acrylics.
Heather C.
Duluth, GA
My grandmother always had these kind of emery boards around, so it's only natural that I grab them for myself as well. Love the coarse grit of this file over other name brands and will continue to buy them when the need arises. Would recommend to all.
Tina R.
Tennessee
I love these plain emery boards. They do a good job at filing any rough edges away after I have trimmed my nails. They are very inexpensive. And easy to find. I recommend this product for filing your finger and toe nails.
Jenna H.
Clinton, TN
Cheap! Does the job quickly. Just your basic nail file. However it runs out quickly and you can't get much use out of each file. But I like them
And buy them often. I would recommend to anyone on a budget
Erin H.
Suffolk, VA
These nail files are ok. They’re pretty much like any other file. They are thin and can be flimsy but I think that’s the same for any brand of this style. They’re not horrible but could be better which is why I gave them 3 stars.
Kalyn F.
West Fargo, ND
Great price and good product. You get a lot for your money but they didn't last me very long. I do continue to buy them from target. They are easy to use as long as they don't break. I would recommend
Melissa T.
Culpeper, VA
They hold up well and do their job at filing my nails down. Cheap but not bad quality. Have used them many times and have several in various places. I’d say they are just as comparable to other brands.
Diane L.
Harvard, MA
Nice and cheap nothing special is needed to file nails and these are perfect for the job. Very cheap at target and CVS. I have found it not worth it to buy any other brand because these are the cheapest and that’s really all you need
Erin C.
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
I keep these in my purse or travel bag for on the go fixes. Me, and my family have used these for years. They work amazing, and are super cheap. I get mine at RiteAid, and i highly recommwnd them!
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon