Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Amanda C.
Trim is such a great brand, what more could you ask for cheap and effective. These Emery boards last a few files. The great part is you can just throw them away without feeling guilty that you spent too much money these babies are cheap
Alison L.
Harold, KY
These classic emory boards are tried and true. You can't beat these, especially for the price. Two different grit sizes makes for an easy manicure. I use the larger grit to shorten and shape, and the finer grit to smooth and finish.
Brianna Q.
Batavia, NY
I easy to use and disposable when you're done. They are fast and efficient. Also great for cleaning up the edges of a manicure on the go and for using when doing other people's nails!
Corinna M.
Mc Rae, GA
These are good nail files. I keep several upstairs and several down stairs for whenever I need to fix a nail. They hold up well so I can keep them for a while but that’s also because I normal don’t have to use them that often.
Megan P.
These are the perfect emery boards. I usually try to keep one everywhere - in my purse, in my car, at work, etc. I always prefer these over the nicer metal ones since I know I can always grab a new one if it feels dull.
Alysa M.
Switz City, IN
There nail files get the job done, and are fairly cheap. I can only use each file once before I need to throw it away, but I guess you get what you pay for. I get mine from Walmart and have no issues finding them when needed.
Julie P.
Kingsport
I always pick a pack of these up when I'm out. I just find that they work just as good as the little bit higher priced ones and they get the job done. I have been using this brand for as long as I can remember to be honest.
Laurie H.
Anderson, SC
These emory boards are tried and true. They are my go to for a quick file. They are a great size and are very durable. I would recommend them to others as they are also a great vale and are easily found in a variety of retail stores
Pat L.
Holmen, WI
These nail files are great for the price point that they are, I have used more expensive ones but they are a waste of money. These are Easy to use, and hold up well. I would buy theses again, they are very responsible!
missy l.
Mount Joy, PA
I have been using these forever. my mom and sister always bought them. great quality product and good price. reliable. i always but these and always will until you show me something better
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon