Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Briana L.
Mountain Home, AR
I usually don't spend a lot of money on emery boards. These are the cheapest and best in my opinion. I have used these for years. They seem to get the job done. I honestly haven't used any others to compare emery boards. I will continue to buy these!
Allison P.
Very inexpensive pack of 40 emery boards that work wonderfully. They're a bit abrasive, which is what I personally look for in my nail files. I keep a few tucked away in my bag, car, desk, and etc. that way if I chip a nail I can fix it easily on the go!
Noel H.
Cary, NC
I think just about everyone woman has these in her purse! They work great and they are affordable! They have the perfect amount of grit without t falling out all over your nails. And the packs are so big you can have one in every convenient place!
Danielle B.
Castroville, TX
Easy, old fashioned emery boards.  I've used these on my nails, on my heels (instead of a foot file), and to distress painted wood on a homemade gift! The only thing is that they wear out fast, but they are affordable and a few come in each pack.
Amy R.
Marion, IA
These nail files are great to keep in your purse, super affordable and not too bad of quality, I get this a lot and they do the job. They are super easy to get Walmart, target, Walgreen's wouls have them
Nicole G.
These are perfect little files to use for everyday quick filings. I keep one in my diaper bag, in my purse, and in the bathroom. They have yet to fail me. Wish they were not as flimsy as they are but over all they are exactly what I need.
Jordyn H.
I like these emery boards because they get the job done quickly. However, they are thinner than others that I've used and do not last as long. They are inexpensive though, so I do not mind replacing them often to have a fresh nail file.
Ashley S.
i purchase the big pack because i always grab one then lose it! these files are durable and can withstand both hands without needing to be thrown away during use. i have bought this many times, you just cant beat the product or price!
Desree M.
These get the job done but they're so small and so flimsy that they aren't really nice to use. I can file my nails down but it takes a really long time and almost always I have to dispose it the one I am using the very first and only time I use it. I would rather get one big one
Alison L.
Harold, KY
These classic emory boards are tried and true. You can't beat these, especially for the price. Two different grit sizes makes for an easy manicure. I use the larger grit to shorten and shape, and the finer grit to smooth and finish.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon