Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Does the job !! Plus the package lasts forever since you get so many .  My whole family uses these .  I have them all over the house and even my job.  I don't mind giving one to my coworkers since they are pretty cheap .  When I run out I will rebuy again .  I bought my from Walmart.
Megan K.
Madison, WI
Great bang for your buck! These emery boards are great to stash in your car or purse. They are a nice size and Iast for quite a long time. I do wish I had the option to buy them in a larger quantity but for now I will continue to pick up the two packs at my local Target! :)
Pamela C.
Lancaster, CA
There's really not much to say besides it's a nail file and it gets the job done. It's very inexpensive to buy these emery boards and they're sturdy so when you're filing they won't break or bend on you. You can find them at any drugstore or stores like wal mart or target.
Kristin S.
Rye Brook, NY
These are the best nail files I use. They are thin but they really work well. It is very easy to use. You can use it for a long time. I usually buy my nail stuff at CVS or Walgreens. They are a very good price for good quality stuff. I would recommend others getting this.
Aliyah S.
Hatboro, PA
I always find my self going back and forth between these nail files as well as Sally Hansen ones. Both are great, but these are more sturdy and I find myself reaching for these more. Very course and easy to shape the nail with. I have repurchased these quite a few times.
Candice W.
West Liberty, KY
These are great nail files they have a good grit on them I purchased these at my local Walmart this is the first time I have tried them there easy to use and very effective I would totally recommend these to my family and friends!
Shuyun X.
Windermere, FL
This is your absolute basic emery board. Considering the price of this item, it's really meant to be a quick fix to any issues you may have with your nails. I would definitely purchase them again, Again, the price and the quantity you receive makes it totally worth it.
Stacey H.
Elk Grove
Love love love these!!!! I use them to file my nails. And not only that but when I paint my nails and I accidentally touch my nail with the polish I swipe my skin gently and it takes off the polish like nothing. Reallly good stuff and super cheap and affordable!
Nicolette F.
West palm beach fl
These aren't my favorite. But they work! Just make sure you realize when it is time for a new one! They can get flimsy once you've used them too long. Cheap, simple nail file to carry around with you though. I use these along with more expensive fun, thick files
Misie L.
Kannapolis, NC
These have been around forever. I can remember my mom using these when I was young. They're cheap and do a good job. They are easy to use and I like them more than the glass files. Nice that they are disposable so you can always get a nice fresh file to use.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon