Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Shilo R.
West Plains, MO
When I started doing at-home acrylic nails, these were the first files I used and I thought they seemed to do a good job, but then I would see professionals used nail files that would shape the nail super quick. Altogether, these files are great for people on a budget and people who are beginners!
Andrea B.
Afton, TN
This is a product that my mom has always bought and used, so I grew up snagging a few here and there when my mom would let me use her new nail polishes. I always love how sharply they filed my nails. Achieving the shape was fast and easy with these nail files. I now buy a pack once every month or so when I need replacements, very worth it at a cheap price!
Sylvia B.
These are so travel friendly! You can have them in your purse and dispose of them right after your done. They do their job but don't last that long. But I like how they're not rough on my nails and I would definitely recommend for traveling
Sarah B.
Long Beach
They work great and are super affordable. I got mine at target on my usual run! Good value and they get the job done well. The only con is they arent super stiff so if you push too hard they bend. I'm sure I'm one of few that have that problem. I totally recommed to others, you can't beat the price!
Trinity H.
Nashville, TN
These are pretty good nail files. I like to keep a couple in my purse. They are small and easy to use, but if you use to much pressure, they can break. I like that you can buy them in packs so you always have a backup. Great for nail emergencies! Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
Melina E.
Laveen, AZ
The files work well enough, however I don't really like how small they are. They're practical and all, I just feel like use would be more comfortable if they were a bit larger. I'd recommend for those looking to get A LOT of files for a fairly cheap price. I would purchase again if I needed to
Sarah C.
Torrington, CT
My mom bought these from Target and I wasn't sure about them at first as they seemed like they would be cheap and too gritty for my nails. I was, however, proven wrong as these nail files do their job great! They are quite disposable, but they're also pretty cheap so it's a good bargain.
Corrin R.
Fruit Heights, UT
Honestly, a great value. I like how skinny they are, since I have very small hands and nails. These get right to the edge and allow me to shape with precision. One board lasts for ages, and it comes with a bunch, so it takes forever to run out! I've tried fancier brands that I just didn't like as much.
Dakota B.
These emory boards are alright for just a simple manicure every now and then. But for long term manicure use, I wouldn't recommend them. They tend to break after you use them for a while plus they wear down easily. But they are a good choice to just keep in your purse for minimal use.
Megan K.
Madison, WI
Great bang for your buck! These emery boards are great to stash in your car or purse. They are a nice size and Iast for quite a long time. I do wish I had the option to buy them in a larger quantity but for now I will continue to pick up the two packs at my local Target! :)
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon