Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Kalei B.
Noxapater, MS
These things are horrible! Not worth A penny! They Are so easily broken & do not work for long at all. A lot do some in these boxes but on how fast they can be used up no amount can be worth the money going down the drain. After so long of using in one Spot there is no use for it anymore. It is 2 sided & that's amazing but either side does not work well. I do not recommend At all unless ur on a budget for real! Found At dollar tree if u do want to try it for $1.
Sue R.
Saint Paul, MN
I do not have acrylic nails, but rather I just wear them natural. These work ok for natural nails, but one file does one hand and then you through it away. They are cheap, and easy to use, and you can even get them at the Dollar Store. I buy them, because they are cheap and inexpensive. But there are certainly better quality ones out there.
Jeremy W.
Modesto, CA
Excellent, cost-efficient, great value nail file pack. These nail files have been around for years and are definitely worth every penny. You should always make sure to keep these on hand in your medicine cabinet. I recommend this brand to anyone, do not waste your money on something more expensive. It is not necessary!
Katie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
I bought this package for an event i was doing with teenagers on self care and hygiene. I had a lot leftover and i occasionally use them now. (I usually have on acrylic nails with gel Polish). But, when a nail breaks off or I don't have nails I use these to even out my nails. I've given them only 3 stars because they aren't smooth, they're very rough. But they are inexpensive and get a quick job done.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
These are my absolute favorite emery boards out of all the ones I have ever tried! I love that so many come in the pack (20count) and that you can just throw one away and get a new one whenever you want! They work so great and really files your nails fast and exactly what you are wanting. They are easy to use and the whole process is just so fast with these!
Nancy T.
Does exactly what it supposed to do -- file trimmed nails. My nails become smooth after I file them down. I can use this for a couple of months before I ever have to replace them. I usually only replace them if I lose them. These are small and great for putting them in your bag. Would recommend.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
I get this double pack when my mom and I are looking to split it! We have been using these for a long time now! They help with hang nails or rough edges around the nails. They are very affordable so you can just one a few times and then toss it out. Give it a try if you are looking for something affordable for your nail care!
Jennifer S.
Fort Pierce, FL
My mom introduced me to these nail files as I kid and I have been using the same brand every since! I love how long these last. I have one probably in every room in the house. They’re super affordable and they last forever. It is also possible to cut them to the size you need which is one of my favorite things about them!
Diana M.
They get the job done and are super inexpensive. I once bought a glass nail file that I paid a lot for and lost it in about a week. These work not as well but are disposable and I won't worry about loosing. Will continue to buy!
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I'm usually not a fan of the paper style nail files but this was better than a lot that I've tried. The course side is very purse though so if you have soft nails I would warn against using it. I probably wouldn't buy again just because they didn't seem to last long. I will go back to my glass nail file.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon