BY TRIM #18 in Nail Clippers

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
M Christina M.
Review for: Fingernail Clipper 1 pair more...
I love my Trim brand nail clippers. I got them on sale and two years later think they’re still just as sharp as they were when new. It’s important to note my nails are super strong and these clippers easily and accurately trim my nails.
Shannon F.
Great price, high quality. These are a no-brainer if you're in the market for some long lasting clippers. They get the job done, so what more can you ask for? I have two: one for the bathroom and one in my toiletry bag for traveling!
Karina D.
Sarasota, FL
It's a nail clipper it's not something amazing but it did what it was supposed to do which was cut my nails without a lot of effort prove was fine and I would get it again. I don't PT attention to brands of nail clippers I just pick them up lol
Jennifer L.
Great nail clipper! This is probably the best brand for a nail clipper that I have purchased. It cuts well and blade feels pretty sharp, rarely dull, unless it's been a while. Price is decent too! Been using this brand since I was a kid and will probably continue to purchase this for my nail clipping needs.
jessica l.
Marmaduke, AR
Very impressed by the quality of this product. I have very strong nails and they were sharp enough to cut them more than once. These are much better than the alternatives on the market. I bought these at my local walmart and I would buy them again in the future.
Chrissy S.
Fayetteville
They're you're basic pair of nail clippers. They're the best I don't have much to say about them besides they're they best bang for your buck clippers. I got mine at Walmart and will get them again when this pair breaks.
Kyra C.
Review for: Fingernail Clipper 1 pair more...
Sturdy. Well made. Sharp as you need it to
Be. This is always the brand of clippers I buy when we replace or lose them. I like these over other cheap ones I’ve tried because they actually work like something more pricey.
Maddie P.
Minneapolis, MN
Super great, easy to use and definitely worth the price. I have bought a couple of these over the years and I know my mom always had them when I was a kid. Very safe and creates a clean cut, small enough to slip in a purse or bag and have on hand at all times
Sharon C.
Saint Charles, IL
This is tried and true. I think I've had mine for 10 years! It's sturdy and works wonderfully. I usually put these in my kid's stockings at Christmas because when you need one, you need one - and they're always losing theirs! Great company. Great product!
Becca C.
Bellevue, NE
I love how sharp these are. They make it easy to use on both myself and my son. We have multiple pairs of these around the house so we don't have to look very far to find them. I have no complaints about these clippers and would recommend to a friend.
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?