BY TRIM #18 in Nail Clippers

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Martha S.
These work the first few times then get dull on me. I'm not sure if its because my nails are very thick. Also i have to keep fixing them in my hand because they tend to slide out of position.
Taneil L.
I love this clipper. It get a precise clip, and also very affordable. It is very compact, so it is easy to travel with! And you can find this product at almost any supermarket
Jory S.
This clipper does a fantastic job at not breaking your nails as you clip them. It also is easy to be precise about the area you want to clip on your nails because of its size.
Stephanie S.
Bolton , ON
Alright product. Hasent failed me yet. I would say I use this product by chance but I am happy with the quality.
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
Review for: Fingernail Clipper 1 pair, Fingernail Clipper 1 pair more...
Love it. Really make me comfortable on it. I also can use it without any doubt. I freaking love this product, the design itself. The sytle. So great 😄
Samantha G.
Fort Pierce, FL
I like these nail clippers quite a bit, they have lasted a long long time and they work really well, I would definitely recommend them to other people.
Danika D.
North Bay, ON
It's a good product. It's gentle and even easy to use on my son, they stay sharp and cute your nails well! And for the price, it's super cheap
Sheryl B.
Broken Bow, OK
Use these all the time. Cut very well I will get more if needed. Have several and I loose them constantly but that's not thier fault...lol
Francesca A.
Pitt Meadows, BC
A bit big and bulky to get around my small fingers but very sharp and simple. They work really well, though my only complaint is the size.
Kara O.
omaha, ne
You get what you pay for! I bought these on vacation because I didn't bring mine with me. super crappy not sharp enough to clip my nails
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?