BY TRIM #20 in Nail Clippers

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Meagan B.
This is a good nail clipper. I mean, what can I say about a nail clipper that is any different than any other nail clipper? 😝 I've had mine for 5 years now and it hasn't begun to dull yet. If I ever have to buy a new one, I'll probably buy the same one.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
My nail clipper actually came in a package that had other Clippers and cuticle care stuff in it. I do like them though they are not as good as other brands that I have tried but for the price I would buy them again.
Ciara J.
San Diego , CA
I love these nail clippers. They have a clean cut and I rarely have to file my nails down after clipping them because they create such a great shape/cut alone. I bought them at Ulta and they were a little bit more expensive than other brands but worth the extra dollar or two because of the quality.
Gina D.
Phoenix, AZ
Very nice nail clipper! Keeps my nails nice and neat, without clipping too close to the skin. I can even use it on my feet to clip my overlapping toes, and it is very comfortable to maneuver. This is the only brand of nail clippers I trust; others, such as Sally Hanson, do not clip the nail as well.
Barbie B.
CHASKA, MN
After getting this clipper, I thought that it would last a decent amount of time for its price but it did not last even a few uses. It would almost bend the nail or rip it rather than cut it into a nice clean cut. They were easy to use and worked for the day but I would not recommend them again.
Hayley G.
Tuscumbia
These are very affordable and work great for me. I've been using the same pair for well over a year now, so I'd say I've already gotten my money's worth plus some. I don't feel like there is a lot that could be wrong with clippers, but you'd be surprised how quickly some pairs will go dull.
Katie A.
I think you get what you pay for with these clippers. There isn't anything extra special about them, but they get the job done as promised. I do find that they are hard to hold on to at some angles, but I've had them in my drawer for years, and don't see them going away anytime soon
Evanz D.
Cuts our nails well and keeps it clean. I got my toddler a small one too in Walmart so he'll have his own too. Price is just right. So far so good, the clippers are still sharp and works as expected.
Samantha B.
Portland, OR
AS far as nail clippers go, this one gets the job done! The clippers not dull, but it also won't be slicing you open at any point. This brand is also one of the few I've found that actually lasts and does not break after only a few uses. Bonus- these are super inexpensive, too.
Sylvia D.
Alamo TX
This finger nail clipper is very affordable and useful for everyone it's easy to use and have no problem it is very affordable for everyone to purchase I purchased mine in Walmart shopping center I would definitely recommend this to you because of it's benefits to ur health to
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?

back