BY TRIM #18 in Nail Clippers

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
I have had the same pair of clippers for years. I love this brand they actually hold up and last!!
Beverly J.
These worked great but dulled in time. Overall I'd say they were good. I recommend these clippers.
Kimesha P.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Fingernail Clipper 1 pair more...
They work great.. very sharper and compact.. I have like 3 cause I tend to lose and find them again
Lisa O.
Mount Dora, FL
These nail clippers are very durable and work very well. I love the size, not too big or too small.
Shannon S.
Roanoke, Virginia
trim nail clipper seem to stay sharp for a long time and seem to cut through the toughest of nails.
Yalitza T.
This product definitely gets the job done. Price isn’t too bad so you won’t spend an arm & a leg.
Felicia M.
Simpson, PA
Review for: Fingernail Clipper 1 pair more...
Love these nail clippers. They are very precise. I use them on myself my husband and my daughter.
Ayla V.
Questa, NM
Works fine. Smooth clean cut doesn't leave the nails jagged, but other than that nothing special.
Jody H.
Built to last can't break these on those hard to cut nails everyone should use them nothing else
Yvonne P.
I really like this product it cut really nice with no problems it was a good value for the price
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?