BY TRIM

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Jason G.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Fingernail Clipper 1 pair more...
I always have these trimmers everywhere! In the car and in the bathroom and at work. I use them on all the kids. They always keep a sharp edge for a nice clean cut.
Kami S.
Carl Junction
Review for: Fingernail Clipper 1 pair more...
They aren’t anything super fancy, but it get the job done. They are super affordable and since my kids tend to walk off with them and misplace them. Affordable is great!!
Heather S.
Review for: Fingernail Clipper 1 pair more...
I have only used this nail clipper a few times. It is not my favorite. The price isn’t bad. I felt that it wasn’t as sharp as other clippers that I have used in the past. I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Jen M.
Max, ND
Trim brand nail clippers have great quality, they are dependable and never let you down when you need them. The products are extremely reasonable, the nail clippers are a popular Trim product as are the nail files and so much more. If you are looking for goreat quality clippers, nail files and so much more at a bargain price definitely purchase a Trim brand product, you won't be disappointed.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I love my Trim fingernail clippers!  They last a long time and so far have not gotten dull.  They are sharp enough that I don't cut myself accidentally and I get the perfect cut on my fingernails.  I am very happy and will continue to purchase from Trim!
Nicole N.
Winter Haven, FL
Its just as good as any regular nail clipper, it has a clean non jagged cut. I purchased mine from Walmart awhile back and would gladly get another one when this one dulls. It clips super easy and doesn't make your nails all uneven and scraggly. Would definitely recommend to people who just want a simple nail clipper that gets the job done.
Kristin M.
This nail clipper never disappoints. It's perfectly sharpened, doesn't snag the nail ever, is easy to grip and hold and it lasts forever, which makes it a great value. I have a few of these clippers and choose them over the cheaper kind we have on hand every time.
Lindsey C.
West Chester, PA
I always use this little guy to give my nails a good trim up before I file then.  I do not like to over file because then my nails will tend to rip.  I have very fragile nails so I like to use this first. I got this at ulta on a whim and I am so glad I did! It's also good to trim those little hang nails.
Kelsey C.
LIMA, OH
They worked wonderfully when I first bought them but I guess after four people have used them regularly they didn't hold up as long as I would have hoped. They are now dull and are hard to trim a nail without having to clip twice. Will probably throw away and get a new pair maybe two so they don't wear out so quick.
Emmie M.
Saint Paul, MN
This product works pretty much as well as any other nail clipper I have ever tried. I will say this for a name brand like TRIM: the spring/lever that is used to actually compress the clipper is sturdy and robust. It doesn't get dislodged easily, and it's heavy and solid enough to last a really long time.
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?

Walmart