BY TRIM

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Jennifer B.
Review for: Fingernail Clipper 1 pair more...
Does a great job cutting my families nails as it is supposed to do. Can’t ask for much else. And isn’t outrageously high.
Rachel F.
Bronx, NY
Loved how my nails turned out with this product. It is easy to pack and the price isn't to expensive. Great item to own.
Kim B.
Appleton, WI
As far as nail clippers go, this brand has some of the better ones. It easily clips my nails cleanly without any trouble.
Jocelyne R.
Huntington Pk, CA
Review for: Fingernail Clipper 1 pair more...
I mean come on a nail clipper is a nail clipper it does what it’s supposed to do and it’s a good brand for a great price
Mary R.
Cosby, TN
They work well however they are slippery when used. Bottom line I prefer another brand that I have used prior to these.
Katrina L.
Boca Raton, FL
If it was a good medium size, it would be perfect. A little too small for my liking. Good for people with smaller hands
suhdjd K.
I love that it comes with a little nail file that you can't really use but is good to clean the nails with. Cuts well.
Sherry H.
Orlando, FL
This is a good product. No expensive like all the others out there. This is the only brand I buy for my nails and feet.
Brittany E.
Greencastle
Review for: Fingernail Clipper 1 pair more...
I’ve been using these for years. Very sturdy and great quality. Good value. I have a few pairs in different locations.
Megan W.
Clinton, NY
I don't really know what to say about clippers. But these work as well as any I have ever used. I would buy them again
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?

Walmart