BY TRIM #18 in Nail Clippers

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Robin S.
Arlington, TX
Love these clippers. They dont get dull easily like the rest of mine. Easy to use and you dont have to replace them as often
Kristine G.
Daly City, CA
For years, I've been having the same clipper and I never had to replace it. It's strong and durable and will last a lifetime.
Sarah W.
These work way better than traditional toe nail clippers. You have to do the shaping your self, but they work really well!
Brandi S.
Granbury, TX
They work just as good as any other brand. I don't see a huge difference in any of them honestly. I just use what is handy.
Leah S.
Ponce De Leon, FL
Love these clippers! They stay sharp and have the correct shape for my nails. I will try more trim products in the future.
member-f947e
Review for: Fingernail Clipper 1 pair more...
Love these nail clippers. They’re small enough to use on my children, and they’re sharp. One clip and the nail is removed.
Melissa S.
West Plains, MO
I love a great nail clipper! This clipper makes a clean cut every time! Easy to use. Great addition to your nails routine.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Review for: Fingernail Clipper 1 pair, Fingernail Clipper 1 pair more...
Prefer products. I love everything about what it did for me. I feel like whole new person. I look like a whole new person.
Genevia R.
Saint Joseph, MO
Good product when handled right, will fall apart if not careful how they are possitioned when folding them up for later use
Candace B.
Mendenhall, MS
Love these and they work well with both my children as well as me and my husband l!! So easy to use and works really well!
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?