BY TRIM

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Selena C.
Saint Paul, MN
Perfect size to hold in your hand while trimming your nails. Can get the small cuticle that is poking out. Gets the job done easily.
Krista M.
Lexington, KY
Work very well and gets the job done, but I don't feel that it's super special. I think a better grip of some sort would work better.
Jackie B.
Small, portable, and conveniently at my reach whenever I need it! Definitely recommend this product to anyone who's always on the go.
latisha r.
United states
It works like it is suppose too. Just make sure you know what your doing or have someone cut your feet or hands for you. Its sharp
Malina W.
Coldwater
Review for: Fingernail Clipper 1 pair more...
A very reliable brand and at an excellent price for the quality. The trim brand makes clipping your nails or even others a breeze.
Hanna H.
Great buy! These clippers are great for kids who don't like their nails clipped, clips nails without ripping, good quality product!
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
I love the size and quality of these nail clippers. They fit perfectly in your hand which is best when trying to get a precise cut!
Aly M.
Spokane, WA
Does a great job and isn't too expensive. I constantly misplace my nail clippers so I need to replace them and this is what I buy.
Priscilla H.
Boise, ID
I enjoy this product because my nails don't get snagged. I feel the ease of use is great for hands that shake and are easy to grip.
Blair A.
Norfolk, VA
I really like the size of these. They are perfect t for traveling. Also like that they don't make my nails split it's a clean clip.
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?

Walmart