BY TRIM #18 in Nail Clippers

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Amy B.
Dunn, NC
Very sturdy, works very well. I have had the same pair for forever! Good quailty for the money. Would definitely recommend to others.
Jessica L.
Clinton, CT
Works great. Standard nail clippers. Made nicely and hold up well. Doesn't fall apart like other nail clippers I've used in the past
latisha r.
United states
It works like it is suppose too. Just make sure you know what your doing or have someone cut your feet or hands for you. Its sharp
Priscilla H.
Boise, ID
I enjoy this product because my nails don't get snagged. I feel the ease of use is great for hands that shake and are easy to grip.
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
I love the size and quality of these nail clippers. They fit perfectly in your hand which is best when trying to get a precise cut!
Cassandra D.
Excellent product! I have been using this brand for years and still continue to buy it! Definitely reliable and gets the job done!
Cheyenne B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Easy cheap and convenient because these are literally even sold in gas stations. Easy to fit anywhere from a pocket to a suitcase!
Hanna H.
Great buy! These clippers are great for kids who don't like their nails clipped, clips nails without ripping, good quality product!
Blair A.
Norfolk, VA
I really like the size of these. They are perfect t for traveling. Also like that they don't make my nails split it's a clean clip.
Aly M.
Spokane, WA
Does a great job and isn't too expensive. I constantly misplace my nail clippers so I need to replace them and this is what I buy.
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?

back