BY TRIM

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Sara W.
Monterey Park, CA
This clipper is so good for the price. It stays sharp and cuts so well. My nails don't break as I'm clipping like other brands I've tried.
Anastasia E.
Long Valley, NJ
Very sturdy & doesn't crack my nail when it's fragile. Had it for years so it's very durable. It's small so I can easily bring it to travel
Alison B.
Saint Louis, MO
Serves its purpose. Allows you to trim you nails in an efficient manner. The nail files i keep on hand because im always chipping my nails.
Katrina D.
Great clippers! They cut my nails right the first time, no problems! We keep a lot of these around our house because we love them so much!
Donna G.
Shelbyville, KY
These clippers work well. They are inexpensive but good quality. I have several pair . One in my beauty supplies and a pair in my handbag.
Crystal B.
Weirton, WV
Simple use and keeps nails in shape. Typical nail clippers used to trim nails down. Product works as expected and I recommend this product
Ann H.
I love these clippers. Just the right sue for nails, they are also fine enough to let me get hangnails as well. They last a long time too!
Katlyn G.
Saint Paul, MN
Never a problem with cutting nails with these. I've never gotten an ingrown nail when using this, and cross my fingers won't anytime soon.
Margaret M.
st petersburg fl
It’s very useful and not pricey. It works really well for what it’s needed for. I’m content in the quality based on the price that I paid.
Bethany H.
Alvin, TX
They work great, I haven't had any problems with them. I have had them for around 4 years and they work the same as when I first got them.
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?

Walmart