BY TRIM #18 in Nail Clippers

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Matti C.
Saratoga Springs, UT
They definitely get the job done. I did notice that it tends to "fall apart" faster and more easily than other brands that I have purchased.
Estefani S.
Beaverton, OR
This brand is very cheap and it's very sharp and gentle to use. It gets the job done and it's not hard to use compared to other cheap brands
Maryann L.
Chino, CA
Kthey arents that wonderful. A little to small and stiff when I first got them. I like them
Now a little better. It they just seem to small.
Yolanda M.
The clippers get the job done of clipping my nails easily. After applying cuticle oil they also are handy at removing hangnails and cuticles.
Adrienne C.
Beaumont, TX
Compact to keep in a pocket or purse. I love the fact that they have a nail file included so that you can keep your nails looking their best.
Alison B.
Saint Louis, MO
Serves its purpose. Allows you to trim you nails in an efficient manner. The nail files i keep on hand because im always chipping my nails.
Bethany H.
Alvin, TX
They work great, I haven't had any problems with them. I have had them for around 4 years and they work the same as when I first got them.
Yaneth F.
DENVER , Co
I love that these nail clippers are so small, they make for an easy grab and they are very sturdy. They don't crack your nails as you cut.
Sara W.
Monterey Park, CA
This clipper is so good for the price. It stays sharp and cuts so well. My nails don't break as I'm clipping like other brands I've tried.
Katlyn G.
Saint Paul, MN
Never a problem with cutting nails with these. I've never gotten an ingrown nail when using this, and cross my fingers won't anytime soon.
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?