BY TRIM #18 in Nail Clippers

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Annie S.
I keep it in my purse in case of emergencies. Nothing is more terrifying than getting ready to go to a meeting and your nails looking like Freddy Krueger.
Sarah M.
Chicago
It's a nail clipper - basic, cheap, works. I always seem to lose them, so I like to stick with the affordable ones at the store. Can pick them up anywhere.
Emy S.
Bentonville, AR
Great for trimming your nails and making them all the same link small enough to shape them. Plus comes with a file to prefect and to clean your nails with.
Kaytti S.
Limerick, ME
One of my favorite pair of nail clippers, work extremely well, and handy to hav. Small so fits easy in a small pouch to have in a purse or car or anywhere.
Nicole T.
Worthington, OH
I do love these. I wish the edge lasted longer though. I keep having to buy new! The price point is okay for having to replace them, but it feels wasteful.
Charmain F.
Roselle, NJ
This nail clipped is very precise while cutting nails and very high quality for a very good price. Trim has been around for yrs and I really like the brand
Kate O.
Prosper, TX
Overall these are great fingernail clippers. They are sturdy. I have had nail clippers rust in the past but they are perfect. They are also a great value.
Lisa Clark H.
Salem, MA
I have nothing negative to say about this implement. It cuts finger and toe nails pretty evenly. Not alot of pressure needed in squeezing to clip nails.
Gizem M.
West Freehold
This is the first nail clipper I've used that hasn't broken after 30 days. It's sharp and gets my nails pretty short. I've had this for about a year now.
Jenifer J.
Phoenix, AZ
Clip clip clip. Easy to use of course but long lasting and durability is key with these clippers! The only downfall is the husband always stealing them!
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?