BY TRIM #18 in Nail Clippers

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Lindsay R.
Terre haute , In
These cut my nails easily , my fiancé likes them as well when he's cutting his toenails. And they are small enough to that you can put them in your purse and take with you
Taylor H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these nails clippers. So small that they can fit anywhere. You can take them where ever you need to go. Even though they are small they work and have great power.
Destiny R.
These clippers work just as well as the higher priced brands, perhaps even better. They cost a lot less than name brands that are available. They are my go to brand!
Kristina M.
I use these clippers all the time. Very simple and easy to use. I found them to be quite inexpensive at Walmart. I am a repeat buyer, I have a few pairs floating around.
Susan M.
Huntington, MA
This brand does the job. Product last for years and does not lose its sharpness. I like the pull out file to get stuff out of those hard to reach corners of the toe.
Sandra G.
El Paso, TX
It's very easy to use and inexpensive. I make sure to keep nail clippers handy at all times. I keep them in my home and office. It never dulls and cuts very well.
Carolina S.
Orlando, FL
Pretty basic pretty simple to use gets the job done. We always buy this brand because is one of the best ones. Cheap too. I bought mine in walmart and they have other products from that brand too
Sammy A.
Olathe
Review for: Fingernail Clipper 1 pair more...
These clippers really clip my nails with precision. They get the job done and leave me satisfied. I’ll never own another pair of clippers.
Michelle Micky M.
Martinsburg , WV
It's small so I can keep a pair in my car, in my gym bag, at my work desk and at home. They work great
Abby B.
Review for: Fingernail Clipper 1 pair more...
These definitely clip down and do t leave my nail jagged.
They also haven't fallen apart yet
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?