BY TRIM #18 in Nail Clippers

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
Nice sharp clippers. I not only use for myself, but for my children. Purchased at Ulta. I think it's a great value, I've had them for a year and they're still working wonderfully. Definitely recommend.
Natalya H.
Jonesboro, GA
Nice clipper!I need to buy another one.Sadly,I have the worst habit of biting nails and all previous clippers are horrible and either clip too close and leaving jagged edges or mess up that I bite.The TRIM set always is precise.
Rae W.
Greensboro, NC
The TRIM professional quality fingernail clipper is a pretty good clipper. It could be sharper for harder nails, especially natural nails. Overall, not a bad product.
Cool B.
These work just fine for what they are supposed to do. they last about 6 months and well clip your nails. I purchchsed this from a local superstore. extremely affordable. I might buy this again if I need it in a pinch.
Jeannette X.
Minneapolis, MN
Sharp and great size to use on my 4 year old's nails. Afordably price so I do own multiple ones for home and travel and can easily toss out when a new one is needed.
Beatrice C.
Lyons, IL
This nail clipper is so sharp. It hardly dulls and glides effortlessly against my nails. Love it and will continue to purchase once this one goes out of commission.
Brianne G.
Jacksonville, FL
Great nail clipper that doesn't cost a lot. It gets the job done. Nothing fancy. It will cut you toe nails too but becareful not to clip the center and crack them.
Jessica P.
Cabot, AR
I only like using small clippers vs using larger ones. For me the small clippers give a cleaner more precise cut. Especially when doing my toe nails. These never fail me and our durable. I have had mine for years.
Aileen M.
Chicago
Staple in my manicure kit. I bought this 8 years ago, and have not had to buy another since.. providing that I don't misplace it.. I'll probably have it for another 8 more or so.. it's a great little nail clipper
Courtney W.
Austin, TX
I don't really know how much there is to say about fingernail clippers but these do the job. They are decently sharp. I have pretty strong nails and the get through them. In a pinch they'll even work on toes.
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?