BY TRIM #18 in Nail Clippers

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Jen c.
Tacoma, WA
These fingernail clippers are great. There easy to use. There also nice and sharp. I know on the first try that it will clip my nail off. I've tried othet brands and they dont always clipp on the first try. But this product does every time.
Debbie B.
Arlington, IN
Bought these clippers to keep in my purse. They are very inexpensive at walmart. But you get what you pay for, they don't last very long. They broke in no time. They are easy to use, but why buy them when you have to keep replacing them
Jennifer S.
There is nothing special about these clippers, but they certainly do their job. I really like the hole in the end because it means I can put it on my key ring and I have it with me on my keys at all times.
Samantha T.
Boyden
Clips my nails really well. I like this brand. Affordable and gets the job done. You can find it pretty much anywhere. Especially Wal-Mart, they have a lot of their products
Kathy M.
Bristow, VA
Trim is a product i always look for. It durable and has always provided me with a great clipped nails. It is reasonably priced and that makes me not want to buy a generic brand. I purchase most of my nail care tool need through Trim.
Olivia A.
Peralta , NM
Trim has the best nail clippers out there. I keep a few Around the house and one in my purse. They work great and always get the job done! I don't have anything bad to say about these, I really do like them
Josie M.
Butler, PA
I'm not sure how you can go wrong with a nail clipper. These clippers keep both my finger and toe nails at bay and I never seem to over clip them either. These are wonderful!
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
I'm not sure what makes this professional quality, the price isn't bad, they cut just the same as cheap ones that I've purchased at the dollar tree. As far as them being any better than any other clippers I have used, they aren't. Save yourself the money and buy some at a discount store. In my experience nail clippers all only last for so long before dulling.
malia q.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product, great price. Does exactly what you need it for. I'd recommend this to others. Bought it at Walgreens, compared to others this product is of better quality, strong, not loose. Easy to use. Definitely would buy again.
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
Nice sharp clippers. I not only use for myself, but for my children. Purchased at Ulta. I think it's a great value, I've had them for a year and they're still working wonderfully. Definitely recommend.
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?