BY TRIM

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Brittany H.
Columbia, MO
TRIMS has never let me down. I love these clippers they are perfect for people who are picky about their nails. TRIMS Professional Quality Fingernail Clipper always gives me that perfect clean cut look and is completely easy to use. I recommend this product to all the nail lovers out there it is a MUST.
Natalie S.
Kernersville , NC
I keep these fingernail clippers in my purse for emergency trims. They're a pretty good value for the product. The product cuts well, but sometimes doesn't cut completely through the nail. I bought this product at Walmart, and I would probably buy it again.
Hannah K.
I clip my nails myself every week, and I wouldn't use any other clippers than my TRIM professional clippers. They last forever without getting dull, and give me a precise cut every time on any nail.
Amy L.
N Kingstown, RI
Just a good quality nail clipper. I've bought some in the past that were really dull but these are nice and sharp. They won't break your nails when you try to cut them. Just a clean cut.
Alexx R.
Toledo, OH
This cuts my nails well and does not leave them ragged. I was concerned at first with how cheap they were compared to some of the other brands, but I have not had a problem with TRIM products so far. It's a good value because I just need something to cut my nails, I don't need anything super fancy.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
I have always used trim nail clippers. They are inexpensive and get the job done. They do not stick or dull quickly. I do not feel i can say anything negative about them. I buy these at walmart and i will most likely continue to buy them in the future.
Lauren K.
Anderson, SC
This product works very well, and it won't break the bank. I love how easy it is to cut my nails with these! My nails grow very fast and are very strong, and I can always count on these clippers for an easy cut!
Kimberly A.
Magnolia, TX
Anything made by Trim is high quality, I have been buying their products for years. I buy Trim products from either Walmart or Target. Honestly this is the only nail clippers that hold up and the price is great!
Alaina F.
Nothing fancy - just a tried and true inexpensive nail clipper. I've had mine forever, and would have no reason to replace it any time soon (unless I lost it) - one which CASE I'm sure I'd just buy the same one!
MK A.
Fort Worth, TX
Great set of clippers. Sturdy enough to handle being tossed about in my purse and a great deal with the coupon for Bed, Bath & Beyond. Since I carry these with my it would be nice if there was a case to store them in. If these ever were to break I would buy them again without a second thought.
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?