BY TRIM #18 in Nail Clippers

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
MK A.
Fort Worth, TX
Great set of clippers. Sturdy enough to handle being tossed about in my purse and a great deal with the coupon for Bed, Bath & Beyond. Since I carry these with my it would be nice if there was a case to store them in. If these ever were to break I would buy them again without a second thought.
Alaina F.
Nothing fancy - just a tried and true inexpensive nail clipper. I've had mine forever, and would have no reason to replace it any time soon (unless I lost it) - one which CASE I'm sure I'd just buy the same one!
Chandra C.
Layton
Cheap & worth it! I can't have enough nail clippers in my house. A hang nail is never fun. I buy these about once a year (mostly because I lose them). I can usually find them for a buck... SCORE! Easy to use.
Angelica J.
Montrose, CO
I love TRIM cproducts. Their nail clippers aren't the only ones I have used, I've also tried their eyebrow pluckers and they're great! I just love the quality you get for the price!
Wendy A.
The quality of this nail trimmer is pretty sturdy. The price is affordable and good value, if ever lost its not bad to buy another one. I bought my nail clipper at Target. I have always used this brand and will continue to re buying this product because it is good quality and affordable.
Britt H.
I have always purchased TRIM fingernail clippers because previously I have used clippers that left a blunt, uncomfortable edge. The TRIM fingernail clippers leave my nails smooth and seamlessly trimmed, so they are my go-to brand for nail care.
Kari P.
Hialeah, FL
The product was a decent nail clipper. The size was good. The price is very affordable and the product is easy to find, it can be purchased at any Target, or CVS, or any pharmacy. I have used them before but the durability is not very good. They tend to rust very easily and often break.
Racheal W.
Marrero, LA
Great nail clippers. I do not like going to a nail salon and these nail clippers do everything I need them to do. Cut without problems and my nails are snag free. I have a pair in the office and several laying about in my home. No need to buy a pricey pair, when these ones do the job!
Samantha P.
San Jose , CA
These nail clippers are great. I use them for both my finger and toenails. They are sharp and make the unpleasant task of clipping my nails as easy as possible. This is the only brand I buy although I don't buy often, only if I lose the clippers! I've had these for about 3 years or so.
LUCY D.
Diamondhead, MS
CLIPPERS DO FINE, GET THE JOB DONE UNLESS THEY ARE DULL. WHICH I HAVENT USED ANY OTHER BRANDS REALLY SO DO NOT HAVE MUCH TO COMPAIR IT TO. WHICH THEY LASTED LONGER, WEAR DOWN FAST. PURCHASED AT DRUG STORE. I FEEL I NEED TO TRY OTHER BRANDS NOW THAT IM A COSMOTOLOGIST TO COMPARE BETTER.
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?