BY TRIM #18 in Nail Clippers

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
I've used this brand and type of nail clippers for years for myself and my kids. Easy to use. Inexpensive. And you can find them at several different retail chains; Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Rite aid, etc.
Diana V.
Whitewater, WI
We usually buy these from Target and it's a pretty good price. They work well and I love the size. The only con is that sometimes the clip isn't so smooth so you need to use a nail filer. I took off one star simply because I have an angled nail clipper that makes clipping SO much easier than the tradition curved clip ends.
Crystal H.
Dayton, OH
These are great nail clippers that get the job done. They are easy to use and easy to clean. I especially love the built in nail file. I hate the feel of sandpaper emery boards but the metal one built in causes me no stress. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Kylie T.
Muscatine, IA
I bought these nail clippers one time on a trip. I found them for $1 at Walmart and they are a good value. I use them all the time as well as for my diabetic parent. Pros are cost and size can't find any cons. I highly recommend this product to others who need good clippers
Jennifer H.
Mattoon, IL
I really like these. They are a great value for the money. I bought them at Walmart as a backup when I couldn't find the ones I wanted. Not disappointed. I still prefer the other type I usually get, but cant beat the value really.
US-005375 Noelis G.
Arequipa
Is the best!! I love it...
I love the accuracy with which cuts my nails . Are perfect tan. It is the only one that I find on the market. Repeat user forever. so easy to use for me and my family...
Andrea L.
Lebanon, MO
These fingernail clippers are used almost daily in my home. I purchased these at Wal-Mart and was happy with the price. The clippers are extremely easy to use. I've heard that some people have experienced issues with them becoming dull, but I have not experienced that at this time. I would recommend these to others.
Sarah T.
West Chester, PA
This product works great for what it is supposed to do. I always carry it in my makeup bag in my purse just in case. It's compact and very strong. The price for this product is really good too, especially considering the quality
Amy B.
Weimar, TX
This fingernail clipper is sharp, accurate and is able to get the job done clipping fingernails without any problems!  It doesn't seem to lose its sharpness over time, and holds up to wear and use well.  I own several pair and will definitely purchase again.
Steve J.
Anaheim, CA
been used trim nails clipper for very long time . in fact it last forever. Easy to use and give a nice smooth clipping . I would recommend this to my friends and family . As far as the price , its reasonable for the quality
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?