BY TRIM

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Brandy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Trim products are great for your nails. They give you a decent cut without making your nails peel, which is what cheap clippers will do. I grab them from the CVS but you can get them on Amazon too. I am always happy with them and buy them in multiples so there's always a pair handy in my house. Once you've used a good quality clipper like this, you won't go back!
Bethany w.
I've been using this type of clippers since I first learned how to manicure or just maintain my nails for eve erday they stay sharp an work as long as you wonna keep them
Sally B.
Fayetteville, NC
Trim Professional Quality Fingernail Clipper is easy to use and cuts your fingernail really even. It is is reasonably priced and it is made of really sturdy material. I usually always buy Trim products. The only reason I have to buy another is when one of my kids borrow it and never return it because they like using them as well.
Kim S.
Clarksville, TN
These are my favorite nail clippers. They always last a long time and always have a sharp cut. I've tried other clippers and they don't cut very sharp and tear up my nails when clipping. TRIM Professional Quality Fingernail Clippers do not do that. These are the only clippers I buy now
Courtney H.
Fridley, MN
Gotta say this product is good & gets the job done for a long time. Other brands we've tried at work seem to go dull after a few uses. I've used this weekly for the last 5 yrs. not only for myself but for my elderly residents too., and if you know anything about old folks, is there nails are thick as heck, and yes they are just as antsy as lil kids.
Grey S.
Pompano Beach, FL
A necessity at home in our day and age. Very simple, gets the job done and clean looking. Very versatile which I love. I've been using this brand ever since I was a child, because my mother used the same brand before me! 100% reliable unlike other brands that break. Keep coming back to this nail clipper.
Stephanie L.
The nail clipper does the job. It dulls after several uses so my nails aren't that smooth at the tip. The price is budget-friendly which is why I purchased it (Target) but I recommend Lacross brand nail clippers over these. I think they cost a bit more but they haven't dulled on me (trim my nails once a week) and I believe they have a lifetime warranty.

I would repurchase if I lost mine just because of the price but It's not the greatest tool for the job.
Alexis E.
Saint Paul, MN
I currently still own these nail clippers and I really do like them. Sometimes they are a little small and will slip out of my hand, but they get the job done so I can't complain. They are also fairly inexpensive so that's also a bonus. All in all, I would recommend them.
Denise B.
Thorndike, MA
It's a nail clipper. It clips nails. I'm not sure of the reviews for products like this, but I don't notice anything different in comparison with other nail clippers. They're sharp enough to cut my nails, including my toe nails and leave no snagged pieces behind to file.
Laura R.
Fort Loramie, OH
I have to say that I am very pleased with my purchase of the TRIM Fingernail Clipper. I cannot think of any cons, but there are definitely pros. For one, it is sharp, the length is perfect to grip, and the movement is super smooth. It is definitely worth the price!. If anything ever happens to my current one, I will absolutely buy this product again.
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?

Walmart