BY TRIM

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Kristy  Z.
Warren, PA
I have tried cheap nail clippers in the past that don't cut through my strong nails. These cut right through with no tearing. They are even strong enough for my toenails and my husbands
Joanna A.
Palmdale, CA
Not a fan of the handle on this specific clipper but it clips rather cleanly and easily. Very well made not cheaply made at all. Purchased mine at Walmart and definitely do enjoy the products made by this brand.
Ann Marie H.
These are basic nail clippers. I bought them mostly because they were cheap and they get the job done. After a while they start to not cut well anymore and I have to get a new pair.
Kristina M.
Indianapolis, IN
I like that this product is inexpensive and sold virtually everywhere. I like the design. I lose a lot of nail clippers and I've purchased so many of this particular product.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I am still unsure what makes this processional quality, the price isn't bad, but they cut just he same as the cheap ones I purchased at the dollar tree (that I had misplaced at the time). As far as them being any better than any other clippers I have used, they aren't. I can't even use them to cut through a fake nail, which really disappointed me since they are supposed to be "professional quality". Save yourself a few dollars and go get a set from a discount store.
yessenia s.
This nail clipper is a must in my nail kit! They are very easy to use and are reliable. I would recommend them to any one. The price is good and its great for its value!
Hannah S.
This works pretty well. I feel like all nail clippers are about the same. It's nothing fancy. It does the job and it seems to be well-made. It would be nice to have other color options or a more comfortable handle.
Sonia L.
Gresham, OR
I always get the simplest cheapest clipper they have. They aren't too dull or too sharp. The only bad thing is that every once in a while we'll get a faulty one.
Bethany w.
I've been using this type of clippers since I first learned how to manicure or just maintain my nails for eve erday they stay sharp an work as long as you wonna keep them
Brandy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Trim products are great for your nails. They give you a decent cut without making your nails peel, which is what cheap clippers will do. I grab them from the CVS but you can get them on Amazon too. I am always happy with them and buy them in multiples so there's always a pair handy in my house. Once you've used a good quality clipper like this, you won't go back!
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?

Walmart