BY TRIM #18 in Nail Clippers

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Jessica B.
They are sharp but still split my nails if I am not very careful. They are good for fingernails but definitely need the toenail clippers j stead of these if doing a pedicure.
Sarah C.
Aiken, SC
Stays sharp for a long time so definitely worth the money. Doesn't tear nails but leaves a clean cut. I have these stashed in my car and throughout the House so I can always find them when I need them!
Stacy S.
Farmington
Compact and easy to keep with you all times, easy to use, if only they would stay sharp longer, have to  replace often. This product can be purchased at most drug stores.
Maria C.
Visalia, CA
I use nail clippers alot because my nails grow fast and I just get this one it's not very hard to use just keep it away from toddlers it is very easy to clip your nails at home and I am a repeat user
Tasha J.
This is a good strong product that allows for cutting the hard to cut nails and toes. I purchase a lot because we use them often so we have to have enough around the house
Fia C.
These are perfectly serviceable clippers, nothing that I would write home about but for less than $2 at the dollar store they work in a pinch. I carry them in my purse and they're sturdy and seem to stay pretty sharp. I would definitely purchase them again.
Brittany H.
Wesley chapel, FL
Pretty good pair of clippers. I would buy again. Excellent shape. Bought mines from Walmart. I am a repeat user. And it's s good cheap price not pricey at all.
Kristy  Z.
Warren, PA
I have tried cheap nail clippers in the past that don't cut through my strong nails. These cut right through with no tearing. They are even strong enough for my toenails and my husbands
Joanna A.
Palmdale, CA
Not a fan of the handle on this specific clipper but it clips rather cleanly and easily. Very well made not cheaply made at all. Purchased mine at Walmart and definitely do enjoy the products made by this brand.
Ann Marie H.
These are basic nail clippers. I bought them mostly because they were cheap and they get the job done. After a while they start to not cut well anymore and I have to get a new pair.
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?

back