BY TRIM

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Review for: Fingernail Clipper 1 pair more...
Often times I find myself getting frustrated with nail clippers because many are too full and do not leave a clean cut. This, with other nail clippers I have to use a lot of force and my nails are often cut unevenly. However, this nail clipper is easy to use and cuts with precision and a smooth finish. I also appreciate how it has a nail filer included to finish the job with finesse.
Tiffany F.
Wyomissing
This nail clipper gets the job done. I can take this anywhere and clip my nails. It had never damaged or broken my nails. A must have nail essential. The mouth of the clipper is a prefect shape. My nail tip fits just fine.
jessica l.
Marmaduke, AR
Very impressed by the quality of this product. I have very strong nails and they were sharp enough to cut them more than once. These are much better than the alternatives on the market. I bought these at my local walmart and I would buy them again in the future.
Chelsea F.
Norman
Review for: Fingernail Clipper 1 pair more...
I’ve used this brand for quite a while and it definitely gets the job done. Very durable and precise. I don’t usually do my nails at home but when I do, I know I can rely on these clippers. Decent price and quality product.
Jennifer L.
Great nail clipper! This is probably the best brand for a nail clipper that I have purchased. It cuts well and blade feels pretty sharp, rarely dull, unless it's been a while. Price is decent too! Been using this brand since I was a kid and will probably continue to purchase this for my nail clipping needs.
Kyra C.
Sturdy. Well made. Sharp as you need it to
Be. This is always the brand of clippers I buy when we replace or lose them. I like these over other cheap ones I’ve tried because they actually work like something more pricey.
Chrissy S.
Fayetteville
They're you're basic pair of nail clippers. They're the best I don't have much to say about them besides they're they best bang for your buck clippers. I got mine at Walmart and will get them again when this pair breaks.
Maddie P.
Minneapolis, MN
Super great, easy to use and definitely worth the price. I have bought a couple of these over the years and I know my mom always had them when I was a kid. Very safe and creates a clean cut, small enough to slip in a purse or bag and have on hand at all times
Sharon C.
Saint Charles, IL
This is tried and true. I think I've had mine for 10 years! It's sturdy and works wonderfully. I usually put these in my kid's stockings at Christmas because when you need one, you need one - and they're always losing theirs! Great company. Great product!
Becca C.
Bellevue, NE
I love how sharp these are. They make it easy to use on both myself and my son. We have multiple pairs of these around the house so we don't have to look very far to find them. I have no complaints about these clippers and would recommend to a friend.
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?