2 colors available

BY TRIM #8 in Nail Clippers

This precision-crafted Fingernail Clipper is sized perfectly for holding in the hand and manages to cut cleanly and neatly every time. For the very best results, soak hands in warm sudsy water first, then dry off and begin your manicure--you'll find the softened nails result in a snip session free of jagged edges. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. quality steel for long-lasting performance. triple cut nail file for shaping and smoothing. lever has convenient thumb pad for easy ha. see more...

Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I am still unsure what makes this processional quality, the price isn't bad, but they cut just he same as the cheap ones I purchased at the dollar tree (that I had misplaced at the time). As far as them being any better than any other clippers I have used, they aren't. I can't even use them to cut through a fake nail, which really disappointed me since they are supposed to be "professional quality". Save yourself a few dollars and go get a set from a discount store.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
The nail clipper does the job. It dulls after several uses so my nails aren't that smooth at the tip. The price is budget-friendly which is why I purchased it (Target) but I recommend Lacross brand nail clippers over these. I think they cost a bit more but they haven't dulled on me (trim my nails once a week) and I believe they have a lifetime warranty.

I would repurchase if I lost mine just because of the price but It's not the greatest tool for the job.
Katheri P.
Katheri P.
Hollywood, FL
If you want to buy a trim nail clipper make sure they say made in Korea. The new ones are made in China and they are a major disappointment. Heavier metals that are not sharp and wont last. China made products are design to go to the garbage within a month. Planned obsolescence at its best. If you want to create jobs in your country you better start looking for product locally made.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Trim products are great for your nails. They give you a decent cut without making your nails peel, which is what cheap clippers will do. I grab them from the CVS but you can get them on Amazon too. I am always happy with them and buy them in multiples so there's always a pair handy in my house. Once you've used a good quality clipper like this, you won't go back!
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Tamaroa, IL
I've used these for years and they always seem so great when I first get them. They cut close and cleanly and work just how I want them to. But after awhile they tend to loosen up a bit and when I clench it closed to clip the nail the lines don't match up and I can't get close enough to clip the nail. I do like how the file spins out so one clipper does two jobs.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Fort Loramie, OH
I have to say that I am very pleased with my purchase of the TRIM Fingernail Clipper. I cannot think of any cons, but there are definitely pros. For one, it is sharp, the length is perfect to grip, and the movement is super smooth. It is definitely worth the price!. If anything ever happens to my current one, I will absolutely buy this product again.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Fridley, MN
Gotta say this product is good & gets the job done for a long time. Other brands we've tried at work seem to go dull after a few uses. I've used this weekly for the last 5 yrs. not only for myself but for my elderly residents too., and if you know anything about old folks, is there nails are thick as heck, and yes they are just as antsy as lil kids.
Susan F.
Susan F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a sturdy, well-made clipper that has both a good price point as well as a precise cutting surface that will not leave you with ragged nails that catch on things. This fingernail clipper provides a smooth cut that doesn't require a lot of filing. So much better than the cheap little trimmers you'll find at the bottom of your junk drawer.
Toni J.
Toni J.
Warren, OH
Great job right out of the package. Many times nail clippers are dull and do not do the job. With the TRIM Professional Quality Clippers you get a clean professional cut. I would recommend this product to others based on the ability to cut the nails only once and not having to go back and do it again due to the dullness of other clippers.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA
Trim nail clippers are good for the price. They are light weight and ready to use. I have never had a problem with the use. Durable, with 4 people in my household using Trim nail clippers on a semi- weekly basis. I have not had to replace them in over a year. They stay sharp and reliable. Why pay more, when Trim nail clippers the job.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Does this tool break easy?