BY TRIM #62 in Nail Files

Trim pink coarse salon board drum salon boards, 2 surfaces: heavy duty (100 grit) and medium (180 grit), it smoothes and reduces artificial nail seams and edges and it shapes natural and artificial nails. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Arianaa M.
EL PASO
I seriously love this tool! It works so well and i dont have any problems with it. It works so good! I highly recommend i love qll the designs they have to offer
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
These pink, washable emery boards are the only nail files I will use. I pick them up at Sally' Beauty and when one is getting really worn out I have to stop and get another one. There are so many "glamour" nail files in pretty patterns or that have glitter on them and none of those work as well as these simple, plain emery boards!
Laura M.
Not a huge fan of Trim, and definitely not a an of this one. It kinda leaves dust and the emery come off the third time I use it. I didn't feel like it has a nice filing either. Not sure if it was bad luck or that the product it's not that greta. But definitely don't like it too much.
Ashley S.
I obviously don't use a whole box of 48 but when I do need a nail file this is my go to file. I've never had any issues, the grit is perfect and doesn't damage your nails. No peeling nails or anything like that, plus this is easy to sterilize so that's a huge plus
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
I use this for about 4 months. It did the job on my nails and because it was fine grade my nails got better than they were before and once again they were growing. If your nails are splitting and breaking, you might want to try this one.

I recommend this product.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
These little babies definitely get the job done they're perfect for my toes and fingers to get my nails back in shape I love using these very in expensive and only do I use about my daughter does too we like having her nails and nice and trimmed
🌟Marquita🌟 J.
Indianapolis, IN
I originally purchased these files because they are pink (and who doesn’t love the color pink). The great thing about these files is that they are disposeable but there are still so many left. It’s a great value for the number of files that you get and it will file your nails nicely.
Melissa B.
I've never tried the 48 pack, but the single boards are great. I keep one of these everywhere! It doesn't fall apart and it is thick enough to not feel like a hotel cheap board. I love that these are affordable!
Jennifer E.
Canyon Country, CA
They are pretty good , like all other ones I've used , they are pretty easy to use. I'm a repeat user I usually stock up , I would buy it online since I don't know where in stores they had it and yes I will buy again.
Amy E.
N Las Vegas, NV
Works perfectly for what it's meant to do file my nails 😊The price is right and easy topic a couple in each bag. Especially when traveling perfect when you can't keep your clipper with you!