BY TRIM #54 in Nail Files

Trim pink coarse salon board drum salon boards, 2 surfaces: heavy duty (100 grit) and medium (180 grit), it smoothes and reduces artificial nail seams and edges and it shapes natural and artificial nails. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly A.
Albuquerque, NM
This brand of salon board seems to hold up the longest. Other brands have a problem with the paper peeling up after only a couple of uses. I find this brand to perform well for home use, and I don't have to replace them as frequently. The cost is much better too, as I get two boards for the price of a single board from other brands.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
These pink, washable emery boards are the only nail files I will use. I pick them up at Sally' Beauty and when one is getting really worn out I have to stop and get another one. There are so many "glamour" nail files in pretty patterns or that have glitter on them and none of those work as well as these simple, plain emery boards!
Loriann H.
I use these nail files all the time! I love how they don't make my nails break as soon as I start filing. These are gentle on the nails and leave you nails looking nice. I've used other nail files that are so hard on my nails that I just end up throwing the whole package away. These are nail filed that I always repurchase.
Megan D.
I love these nail files! They are a great value and always do a great job! My nails are always left with smooth edges. They are gentle enough that I can't mess it up either! Great value, reliable, and highly recommended! I also love that they're pink, but that's just a bonus :)
Tammy H.
Oak Hill, OH
This product is very affordable and works great. They have different sides on them to do different things to your nails.They are very easy to use anyone can use them.I have been using them for over a year now and will continue to buy.I will recommend them to anyone.
Denise F.
Casar, NC
Trim finger clipper has been a trust worthy brand that has been in my home for years they cut withou jagged edges so there is no need for a file get yours at Wal-mart for easy to use they also make them for people with dexterity problems yes I would buy again
Monica S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Like the Trim products but found this lacking in the type of filing I need. The emery seems to come off easily and leaves dust. It's a standard shape. I bought a pack of 48 but changed to something else after using a few. Lesson learned. I wouldn't buy again.
Chellsea W.
Standard nail file boards...I wish they were just a little bit thicker...a bit flimsy and they board has snapped on me a few times...these are generally what I use when doing my own nails at home for both hands and feet would recommend as a cheap option
terri f.
Norfolk, VA
I liked this product, but would probably not purchase again. i have sensitive skin, and the buffer would rub my skin too much and damage my cuticles. i would not recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin or cuticle areas, i am sorry
Crystal B.
South Gate, CA
Gets the job done. It's a one time use board drum that can be disposed of after. I use it only when I have trimmed my nails and need to shape them. I would recommend using this product because it is affordable and the quality is excellent.