BY TRIM

Trim pink coarse salon board drum salon boards, 2 surfaces: heavy duty (100 grit) and medium (180 grit), it smoothes and reduces artificial nail seams and edges and it shapes natural and artificial nails. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Felicia H.
Forsyth, GA
I've used this brand for years I don't know whether I buy him out of habit or because it's just what I'm used to buying I'm not sure I've just always bought this brand they work fine so if it's not broke don't fix it
Lindsey U.
Shawano
I used to have one of these I just loved. One side was very fine and the Other side was fine. The new ones of these I have purchase are much more coarse and I don’t really like them. I prefer the old kind which I can’t find anymore. I keep one at home, one in my car, and one at work.
Jessica N.
Proctorville , OH
This is my favorite low end nail file for natural nails.The price is great and they seem to last quite a while.The best part for me is they aren’t to gritty.I can shape my nails without accidentally overdoing it.Ive used these for a while and will continue to
Kimberly S.
Shamokin, PA
Trim is one of the best brands out there when it comes to quality nail files. I have used this brand for as long as I can remember...way back in beauty school 25 years ago.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
These pink, washable emery boards are the only nail files I will use. I pick them up at Sally' Beauty and when one is getting really worn out I have to stop and get another one. There are so many "glamour" nail files in pretty patterns or that have glitter on them and none of those work as well as these simple, plain emery boards!
LAURA M.
Not a huge fan of Trim, and definitely not a an of this one. It kinda leaves dust and the emery come off the third time I use it. I didn't feel like it has a nice filing either. Not sure if it was bad luck or that the product it's not that greta. But definitely don't like it too much.
Ashley S.
I obviously don't use a whole box of 48 but when I do need a nail file this is my go to file. I've never had any issues, the grit is perfect and doesn't damage your nails. No peeling nails or anything like that, plus this is easy to sterilize so that's a huge plus
Arianaa M.
El Paso, TX
I seriously love this tool! It works so well and i dont have any problems with it. It works so good! I highly recommend i love qll the designs they have to offer
Stephanie E.
foley
These are great for evening the nail after cutting or catching that nail that keeps snagging on your pants! I also like to use this on my baby because I’m so afraid to cut her nails at the moment. I buy them all the time and have them all around my house, my car, and at work.
Nxckel h.
Locust Grove, VA
Simple, basic, cheap and works well for toes and fingers. I’d use a smoothing block after to make the nail flawless. Never had a problem with it breaking, but after sometime it does get flimsy, but they are super cheap so grabbing another one isn’t a bad idea.