Trim Oval Pumice Stone uploaded by Alison A.

Trim Oval Pumice Stone

Softens rough callused skin Large surface area Easy to hold For over 60 years Trim has been the most trusted name in quality personal care products, offering the best customer value by providing quality at a popular price.  ;

Buy on Target
  • "Great for scrubbing dead skin and calluses from the dry areas of your feet. " in 1 review
Cheyanna S.
There's nothing like a good old classic pumice stone to really get my feet nice and soft. I walk in the city every single day and in the summer months when I I'm wearing sandals my feet get so dry. I use this once a week or so at the end of my shower and it helps so much. Don't forget to moisturize your feet when you get out of the shower to keep them soft for longer.
Kyra M.
I love love love my stone! I use it daily! Every time I shower I hit my feet with it, even my ankles to get off dry skin, and you could use on elbows too! Also, if you look on Pinterest they tell you other ways to use it for cleaning the house, obviously the one I use for cleaning I don't use on my body lol! Great product would recommend to everyone!
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
My dollar tree pumice stone was better than this! When my feet were wet I would use this for maximum skin removal. This did terrible at removing the dead and built up skin. I would recommend picking up the dollar one from your nearest dollar tree, ladies!
Alexandra O.
Rancho Cucamonga
I have super cracked dry heels that bleed because I'm always barefoot this stone helps a lot I just put some conditioner on it when I'm in the shower and scrub away!

Price is great too if you can't get pedicures at the salon regularly
Kelsey S.
product works fine nothing special about it works like every other pumice works like it should to get the dead dry skin off of feet or other dry areas packaging was fine i wouldnt buy this again just because it works the same as a cheaper priced pumice stone
Brooke C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Unfortunately this didn't do much to my feet at all. I bought it 2-3 different times hoping something would change and the one I had got was a dud, but that wasn't the case.
Sophina A.
I feel like this did a great job of removing the callouses that were on my feet. But it definitely had to be done a few times. After the first time, there was definitely an improvement but not as much as I would have liked or would have had if I used the foot scrubber that looks like a cheese grater. But, still not a terrible product. It is super cheap and you get out of it what you pay for.
Alison A.
I haven't used this one before. But I've used one similar to it. I get super bad cracked feet from wearing sandals and my feet stay dry. ): but The photo below is awesome. Different brand but same concept!
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID
I would be lying to give his stone a good rating. It's inexpensive, yes, but it doesn't get the job done. Exhausting effort for little result. Low quality pumice. Hate to say it
Candace R.
Chino Valley, AZ
I bought this & truly did not like it. I prefer the plastic like ones. I guess I just feel as if this one doesn't clean as much & doesn't leave the heels of my feet silky smooth like my other one