Trim Oval Pumice Stone uploaded by Alison A.

BY TRIM #94 in Skin Care Tools

Softens rough callused skin Large surface area Easy to hold For over 60 years Trim has been the most trusted name in quality personal care products, offering the best customer value by providing quality at a popular price.  ;

Buy on Target*
  • "Great for scrubbing dead skin and calluses from the dry areas of your feet. " in 1 review
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID
I would be lying to give his stone a good rating. It's inexpensive, yes, but it doesn't get the job done. Exhausting effort for little result. Low quality pumice. Hate to say it
Sophina A.
Sophina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this did a great job of removing the callouses that were on my feet. But it definitely had to be done a few times. After the first time, there was definitely an improvement but not as much as I would have liked or would have had if I used the foot scrubber that looks like a cheese grater. But, still not a terrible product. It is super cheap and you get out of it what you pay for.
Kyra M.
Kyra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love my stone! I use it daily! Every time I shower I hit my feet with it, even my ankles to get off dry skin, and you could use on elbows too! Also, if you look on Pinterest they tell you other ways to use it for cleaning the house, obviously the one I use for cleaning I don't use on my body lol! Great product would recommend to everyone!
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dollar tree pumice stone was better than this! When my feet were wet I would use this for maximum skin removal. This did terrible at removing the dead and built up skin. I would recommend picking up the dollar one from your nearest dollar tree, ladies!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
product works fine nothing special about it works like every other pumice works like it should to get the dead dry skin off of feet or other dry areas packaging was fine i wouldnt buy this again just because it works the same as a cheaper priced pumice stone
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately this didn't do much to my feet at all. I bought it 2-3 different times hoping something would change and the one I had got was a dud, but that wasn't the case.
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Rancho Cucamonga
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super cracked dry heels that bleed because I'm always barefoot this stone helps a lot I just put some conditioner on it when I'm in the shower and scrub away!

Price is great too if you can't get pedicures at the salon regularly
Stepha V.
Stepha V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well, I like to use this in the summertime because it is after all sandal season. Removes dry skin and leaves feet feeling smoother.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Cant go with out!  Every other shower, scrub your feet with this.  No more funky heals showing when you go out in sandals!
Alison A.
Alison A.
I haven't used this one before. But I've used one similar to it. I get super bad cracked feet from wearing sandals and my feet stay dry. ): but The photo below is awesome. Different brand but same concept!