BY TRIM #8 in Callus Removers

• Tried this years ago and yes it does work ! Remember to s...1 Answers
Ashley V.
Guttenberg, NJ
I use this pumice stone in the shower once a week to help smooth the skin on my heels and underneath my big toe. I would recommend this product to anyone who Has rough feet and walks around a lot.
Stepha V.
I love pumice stones and I think the Trim ones are the best ones for the price. I also like that it has a rope so I can hang it up and it is not constantly wet. I typically wait a little while in the shower so that it is easier to use and this seems to work great!
Kat M.
Bellflower, CA
This stone is and has been a staple for me and my shower routine. I always make sure to have one in my shower. love how soft my feet feel after every use. I don't think I'll ever stop using this stone.
Gladelina M.
Boston, MA
These are always great. Work well if used properly. I prefer the ones with a handle, but it still does the job. Cheaper which is good. Has a little tips to hang dry. I think my boyfriend prefers this one instead of the one with the handles. I would buy again as they do work.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
Love love love this stone. This is probably one of my favorite bath products. I keep on the side of the tub for using just as I get out. My feet feel great and when I get professional pedis they always talk about how great my feet are!
Madison A.
Hoffman Est, IL
Good price. I keep this in the shower and don't use it every time I shower but at least a few times a week. I keeps my feet soft between pedicures. It would be cool if it had a handle but it's fine for the price.
Toni B.
Monroe, LA
I like this product for daily use in the shower, i prefer the ones with handles, but this is nice and gets the job done. best for daily or every other day use to keep really dry patches and cracked feet at bay
Amber D.
Hartsville,SC
I use this everyday while in the shower and I love it. It makes my feet feel rejuvenated and soft. Really helps get the dead skin off
Karen D.
Valley stream
when i dont have time to get a food pedicure this pumice stone gets the job done! it exfoliates well without being too harsh
Kate E.
I purchased this recently and I just used it tonight while taking my bath, works great! and my feet is ready for summer now.
barbie a.
Tried this years ago and yes it does work ! Remember to soak your feet on warm water for a few minutes before using this.