BY TRIM

Trim neat feet toenail nipper see more...

Buy on Target*
Rhett L.
Rhett L.
Seabrook, TX
These clippers are great for precision cuts and trims around the toes that won't lead to ingrown toenails later on. I like that they are super affordable and they seem to last a long time with proper care and storage. I have had the same pair going on three years now and I don't think I spent more than a couple bucks on them at Walgreens.
Ana Victoria R.
Ana Victoria R.
Austin, TX
I love this tool and I use it for almost everything. It has a good grip, the cost is reasonable and I have been using it for a while now that I choose over other products. I am pleased with this tool and I plan to re-purchase if I ever lose it. Hope this helps!
Camila M.
Camila M.
Saint Cloud
I actually wish I had another one of these because it cut my toe nails so perfectly! It was so easy to use, && I love it! I want another one so bad! So I definitely recommend that you get one too it's amazing
Shanna P.
Shanna P.
Henrico, VA
Great clipper for at home manicures. Also use to quickly clip any hang nails me or my kids may get. Purchased from cvs for a reasonable price and it's easy to use.
Raiven K.
Raiven K.
Chamblee
This is a great product and it can be used for both feet and hands. Its very easy to use and i use it all the time when doing my nails
Randi C.
Randi C.
Saint Albans , VT
love these, work well...will continue to buy this brand. Cut toe nails just as expected. You wont be disappointed in the brand.
🌺Juana H.
🌺Juana H.
Chatham, VA
Best thing to take my cuticles out. It's easy and doesn't hurt when you pull them out. I always keep them in stock at my house.
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This are a little too big in my opinion and too sharp and weirdly shaped. They weird well but not my favorite nail clipper
Angela H.
Angela H.
Portland, OR
My husband and I love these for maintaining our toenails. They come sharp straight out of the packaging and they are easy to use.
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Henderson, TX
These clippers are Inexpensive and does the job that I bought it for! I would recommend to my friends!