BY TRIM

.Streight cutting edge helps prevent ingrown toenails. Angled blade for ease of use. Precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. Enlarged opening for cutting thick toenails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kim R.
Kim R.
Trim Neat is a name we know and I trust. I have purchased these clippers for years without a worry, no more dissatisfaction. Packaging is easy to open. They are always sharp enough to cut through toenails or fingernails. I would recommend to others and will continue purchasing these in the future for years to come.
Amber I.
Amber I.
La Vale
This toenail clipper is easy to use. I like the easy to grip handle that is easy to press to do the clipping. The angle helps get those harder to reach areas. Very durable and has lasted me several years without getting dull or rusted. Eevn my husbands thick/hard toenails get the job done with this clipper.
Cagney H.
Cagney H.
South Charleston
Trim Neat Feet Toenail Clipper clipped my toe nails perfectly. I didn't have to do any extra to shape them. Trim cut right through my nail. I have been using Trim clippers for several years now and have loved every pair of clippers I have bought.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn , NY
This clipper is sturdy and works perfectly to clip my nails. I never use another brand. It met my expectations absolutely. I would recommend it to others. It is gentle and easy to use. No room for improvement. Influenster
Magda D.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I looooovvveeeeee trim products. They are super affordable, durable and can be found in most stores. I felt like the quality was great and that this toenail clipper did the job perfectly. I would highly recommend this clipper for someone looking for an affordable nail clipper.
Meriel Y.
Meriel Y.
Randallstown, MD
Sharp, strong, and wide enough to get the job done! These are a great price so I tend to get them for my brother every year at Christmas (he is a pro at losing his). They're perfect! Honestly I've even used the on cat nails in a pinch and they did an admirable job there, too.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Grant, AL
This is my go to product for all of my ingrown toenail needs. Ingrown toenails have plagued everyone in my family because our nails grow so fast, and this is the best pair of clippers to combat them toes down!
Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.
Olathe
Nice, sharp clippers to do the job! The size of the instrument is the perfect size for your hand to get a good grip. You can find this brand at Walmart, Target, just about anywhere. Priced right.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Get the job done. They are strong and sturdy. Fold so they don't take up space in your purse or drawer. Super sharp for a painless clipping and leave you with a smooth clean cut. All around I do recommend.
Kandiss M.
Kandiss M.
I've used Trim brand for years and years and I promise that I will never change brands of toenail clippers.