BY TRIM

It s never been easier to have the smoothest feet you ve ever known with the amazing new Pedi Bean™ by Neat Feet™. the Pedi Bean is a 3 in 1 tool, ergonomically shaped to fit your hand for a perfectly controlled grip. The Pedi Bean™ has 3 surfaces which smooth, shave and buff away the problem areas of your feet where skin is dry, callused rough or cracked. Pedi Bean™ is fast, neat, easy to use and convenient. Its compact design makes pedicures simple and portable. ; see more...

April S.
Lucasville , OH
Give your nice smooth feet with this handy tool. It works great. I always use it after soaking in the tub. You can get it at a great cost. It totally met my expectations and I will be buying it again when I need to.
Lillian G.
Edinburg, TX
This is actually pretty good. Doesn't hurt at all. Kind of tickles. Easy to clean. It does have fall out depending on how you hold it. I prefer to use this with my food being dry. Would repurchase again.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo
I love this product it helps to keep your feet soft and smooth. It doesn't cut or damage your skin. It's a product that you can use ,clean and then store safely away for future uses.
Shanygne B.
It's quite similar to the pedi egg but the shape differs in a way you'd have a better angle on it allowing you to get those hard to reach areas.
LaVern E.
Richmond, VA
Great products, it helps clean all the dead skin off the bottom of your feet smooth away calluses so your feet will feel baby smooth
Julissa R.
As gross as it is, having great looking feet is totally worth it. I love that this can be found at major stores and it is affordable.
Marcella L.
Rancho Cucamonga
I really like this product. Leaves my feet smooth and gets rid of all the rough parts of my feet. Definitely recommend this product.
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
I love this. It leaves my feet very smooth. It is super easy to use and I love the size of it. Definitely recommend this.
Jennifer F.
Springfield, OR
Very similar to the ped egg. my mom used this and says it makes her feet so soft after a nice soak.
Brianna R.
Rexburg, ID
I love this product! It brings life to your feet and your feet just feel healthier and smoothr :)