Trim Neat Feet Ergo Foot Paddle, 1 ea

by Trim

Trim neat feet ergo foot paddle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trim Neat Feet Ergo Foot Paddle, 1 ea!
This file works great! I am not in love with filing the dead skin off of the bottom of my feet (who is?) so the ease of use is extremely helpful. All I need is a couple of passes on my heel, the ball of my foot, and the bottom/side of my big toe and I'm good to go. It is an inexpensive product that you could probably find in any drug store. I don't see myself changing "foot paddles" anytime soon.
Medford, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Trim Neat Feet Ergo Foot Paddle, 1 ea uploaded by Jessica P.
I love this exfoliating foot paddle! It has two smoothing surfaces: 1 coarse side for removing calluses & 2 fine side for smoothing rough skin. The handle is textured for a grip and is so easy to use! I highly recommend this product!
Bloomington, MN
This works really well to keep your heels smooth in between pedicures or other foot treatments you might decide to do. I will use it before and after a bath and my feet will be baby smooth all the time. It's really nice to feel comfortable enough wearing sandals or going barefoot and not being worried about the way your feet will look.
Lompoc, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this at Walmart to replace my Hello Kitty one .  It was pretty cheap maybe $5 .  I had super rough feet and I took. Shower to soften them up .  Once I got to work on them it filed them down just ok.  Nothing special after I was done working at one foot for awhile they were still rough.
Indianapolis, IN
I've had this foot paddle for a year now and I keep it in my shower. It still works like I bought it yesterday. It has a rougher side and a smoother side for more delicate areas of the feet. I find it doesn't scratch up your heels and make them worse, it really keeps them smooth.
this is a good product to use on your foot to take off dead skin i bought this at a local drugstore like walgreens,walmart,or target i like this product but i wish it could be more rough to get off more dead skin i would buy it again and continue to use it
Midway
Dancer of 15 years and this worked on my stubborn feet! It softened my feet while getting rid of the hard skin. Great price for the quality of product. I love their line of foot care and their prices are always affordable. Would definitely purchase again.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s good but it takes a while for me to figure out if it’s working or not because I usually use pumice stone. However that can be a bad thing for me if I scrubbed too hard but honestly it did the job and now my heels r dead skin free
Philadelphia , PA
I love this foot paddle, not just for me, but I also love it for my clients. It is so affordable I can buy several at a time. I love that it has a handle. I hate that it is for one time use only. After using this product my clients and I have the softest feet ever!
Baton Rouge, LA
The handle in this makes it very easy to use but it does get dull faster than larger pumice stones. Still a great buy for the money and handle itself is very user friendly. Would recommend especially at this price.

Looking for your answer?