BY TRIM

Trim neat feet ergo foot paddle see more...

Buy on Target*
Betti B.
Betti B.
This file works great! I am not in love with filing the dead skin off of the bottom of my feet (who is?) so the ease of use is extremely helpful. All I need is a couple of passes on my heel, the ball of my foot, and the bottom/side of my big toe and I'm good to go. It is an inexpensive product that you could probably find in any drug store. I don't see myself changing "foot paddles" anytime soon.
Paris B.
Paris B.
Bloomington, MN
This works really well to keep your heels smooth in between pedicures or other foot treatments you might decide to do. I will use it before and after a bath and my feet will be baby smooth all the time. It's really nice to feel comfortable enough wearing sandals or going barefoot and not being worried about the way your feet will look.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I bought this at Walmart to replace my Hello Kitty one .  It was pretty cheap maybe $5 .  I had super rough feet and I took. Shower to soften them up .  Once I got to work on them it filed them down just ok.  Nothing special after I was done working at one foot for awhile they were still rough.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Indianapolis, IN
I've had this foot paddle for a year now and I keep it in my shower. It still works like I bought it yesterday. It has a rougher side and a smoother side for more delicate areas of the feet. I find it doesn't scratch up your heels and make them worse, it really keeps them smooth.
alexis v.
alexis v.
this is a good product to use on your foot to take off dead skin i bought this at a local drugstore like walgreens,walmart,or target i like this product but i wish it could be more rough to get off more dead skin i would buy it again and continue to use it
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Midway
Dancer of 15 years and this worked on my stubborn feet! It softened my feet while getting rid of the hard skin. Great price for the quality of product. I love their line of foot care and their prices are always affordable. Would definitely purchase again.
Shernica S.
Shernica S.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this foot paddle, not just for me, but I also love it for my clients. It is so affordable I can buy several at a time. I love that it has a handle. I hate that it is for one time use only. After using this product my clients and I have the softest feet ever!
Jodie P.
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
The handle in this makes it very easy to use but it does get dull faster than larger pumice stones. Still a great buy for the money and handle itself is very user friendly. Would recommend especially at this price.
Rheame G.
Rheame G.
This is great for feet with minor callouses and rough edges.  It has a steady grip to it and is affordable. When compared to a nail salon, it doesn't compete but is a great tool to keep feet soft between appointments.  I'd buy one again or as gifts to anyone during holiday seasons too.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Ewing, VA
Love this thing! Works great for temporary removal of dead skin etc. but would watch the way you use it. I cut my finger on this thing one time and it was awful! Overall a nice product and would buy again