BY TRIM

Foot paddle 66380 trim 4 in 1 see more...

Buy on Target
Ciara E.
Ciara E.
These are life savers for me!! I have awful feet and use these constantly got it at wal mart.
Anne M.
Anne M.
I feel like two stars was generous on this one. My daughter bought this for me, and during the first use, the file piece peeled off. I maintain my feet, so it wasn't from voracious buffing or anything extreme. The pumice stone is loose and not a good quality. The metal file seemed to leave my feet rough. Overall, maybe as a stocking stuffer or basket item, but I am unimpressed.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
This worked okay for the price.  The pumice stone helped make my skin soft. They don't last very long before they need to be thrown out.  The handle is nice.
Julia R.
Julia R.
I love this foot paddle! It gets rd of all the dead, dry skin and make my feet so soft
alisha v.
alisha v.
Saint Cloud, FL
I really like this 4 things in one little thing easy to grip love using it. Takes off all the dead slin and makes my feet smooth love this. I need a new one though but does last a long time