Trim Natural Buffing Systems (3-Pack) with Free Nail File uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TRIM #28 in Nail Files

Produces wonderful results. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal F.
I love this product! The price is perfect and I can find it just about at any drugstore or Walmart. I love that it’s a system so I can file my nails down and then smooth out the edges. It leaves a nice finish and my polish always looks great on top of my nails!
Nancy K.
Lowell, MA
I do love to use this. It’s nice to be able to do your own nails although it’s always nice to get pampered at the salon. But this product is very easy to use. I do not have any complaints about this product and I would absolutely buy this again.
Kayla W.
This is my go to nail file when I’m doing my nails. I’ve tried Revlon ones and generics ones. I find that I get a jagged edge with those. For the most part, this smoothes the edge pretty easy. Just wears down a little faster than they used to.
Martina C.
Mamaroneck, NY
LOVE THESE. every time i go to target i always stop by the nail aisle and purchase these because they’re inexpensive & amazing. Usually the edges of a file gets dull and peels off but this one doesn’t unless it’s really been used.
Melissa S.
Louisville
Love these files they last a long time. Easy to use and long lasting. Would recommend these to anyone who works on there own nails. Buy them at Walgreens or at Walmart. I buy them regularly and keep some around at home and work.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
I really enjoy using this nail file gets the job done and it last a minute it’s very easy to use very affordable it’s cheap maybe no more than a dollar and some change I bout it in Walmart yes I would definitely buy again
Pamela G.
Franklin
These files are very handy; I keep them everywhere, they last a long time too. The best part is you get more than one, so you actually get your moneys worth. I can’t say anything bad about this product because I love it.
Andrea M.
I got this nail file and have been enjoying it. I do my nails my self and shaping them is a big part of my routine. After I use clippers I always file down the sharp edges as I am a contact lens user and as you can imagine, rough edges are unpleasant! These get the job done!
Crystal T.
Horn Lake, MS
I purchased these files, because TRIM is usually a really good brand. These are ok and get the job done, but they are very very flimsy and do not last long at all. I purchased these at Dollar General. They were decently priced, just a little disappointed in the performance. I would recommend these if you need a file quickly, but not for leisure.
Tiffany R.
Plainwell
I don't file my nails that much but when i do I trust the Trim brand and Kiss brand. They are a great value for the price and last a while. Even my cats like them lol.